Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Generac 6923 3,100 PSI, 2.4 GPM, Gas Powered Press..." and save 19% off the $399.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Generac 6923 3,100 PSI, 2.4 GPM, Gas Powered Pressure Washer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed with ergonomics in mind, the cushion grip handle improves comfort during cleaning. And you can hold the easy-to-pull spray trigger with minimal effort, reducing fatigue
- Integrated ½-inch gallon detergent tank provides convenient on-board storage for cleaning detergents
- Featuring a Generac OHV horizontal-shaft engine, the pump is well above the ground at the same level as the engine, which makes hose connections a snap
- Designed with 10” never-flat wheels, maneuverability is easy, regardless of the terrain
- Quick change nozzle tips 4 included (0-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree, soap) for tackling any job
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Generac 6923 Pressure Washer
PSI: 2.4 | GPM: 3,100
Generac residential power washer give you cleaning power, reliability and -above all- ease of use in an affordable, compact unit you can use to clean everything from patio furniture to driveways and decks. The user-friendly design makes it easy to assemble, connect hoses, move almost effortlessly regardless of terrain, and clean longer and more comfortably.
ENGINEERED SPECIFICALLY To Meet Customer Needs:
Generac designed the residential power washers with never-flat wheels for easy maneuverability, regardless of the terrain.
Because every Generac residential power washer features a Generac OHV horizontal-shaft engine, the pump is well above the ground at the same level as the engine, making hose connections a snap.
Generac designed the spray gun with ergonomics in mind. The cushion grip improves comfort during cleaning. And you can hold the easy-to-pull spray trigger with minimal effort, reducing fatigue.
Use around the house.
Great for cleaning tires and rims.
Perfect for cement, brick, and patios.
Generac 6602 (non-CARB)
|Cleaning Power (PSI x GPM)||6000||6720||7440||5600-8680|
|Engine||196cc Generac OHV||196cc Generac OHV||196cc Generac OHV||212cc Generac OHV|
|Pump||Axial Cam||Axial Cam||Axial Cam||Axial Cam|
|Ergonomic Spray Gun||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Hose Type||25' high pressure hose||25' high pressure hose||25' high pressure hose||30' high pressure hose|
|Detergent Tank||Siphon hose||1/2 gallon tank||1/2 gallon tank||3/4 gallon tank|
|10" Never-Flat Wheels||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Weight||57 lbs.||57 lbs.||57 lbs.||68.5|
Compare with similar items
Generac SpeedWash 7122 3200 PSI 2.7 GPM 196cc Gas Powered Pressure Washer System with Attachments
WEN PW31 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer, 208 cc
Karcher G2700 Gas Power Pressure Washer, Performance Series, 2700 PSI, 2.5 GPM
Excell EPW2123100 3100 PSI 2.8 GPM Cold Water 212CC Gas Powered Pressure Washer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||18.8 x 24.4 x 35.4 in||18.9 x 24.2 x 35.5 in||21 x 21 x 40 in||39.4 x 23.6 x 21.6 in||17 x 23 x 24 in|
|Item Weight||57 lbs||62 lbs||67 lbs||48.5 lbs||76 lbs|
|Power Source||gas-powered||gas-powered||gas-powered||gas-powered||gas powered|
At 3100 PSI, the Generac 6923 pressure washer is ideal for heavy duty residential cleaning tasks such as concrete and paint prep. The residential pressure washer includes 0-degree, 25-degree, and 40-degree quick-change nozzle tip, as well as a dedicated nozzle tip for soap application. Each nozzle snaps on quickly, limiting the downtime between cleaning tasks. The unit also features an ergonomic spray gun with cushion grip and easy-to-pull trigger which helps to reduce fatigue and improve comfort while completing your cleaning tasks. The 25-foot high pressure hose connects to the back of the spray gun, making it simple to get to hard-to-reach areas without straining. For maximum cleaning performance, this pressure washer is powered by a powerful Generac OHV horizontal- shaft engine. With a horizontal-shaft engine, the pump is well above the ground at the same level as the engine, making hose connections a snap – unlike vertical-shaft engines where the hose connections are under the engine and more difficult to reach. As an added benefit, this unit features an integrated ½-inch gallon detergent tank. This onboard storage tank holds the detergents needed to clean stubborn stains. Once the detergent is added to the tank, people can easily move around the property. Maneuverability with this pressure washer is easy. The engine and pump are perfectly balanced over the axle for almost effortless maneuverability. In addition, the 10” never-flat wheels help you move across any terrain. Designed with ease of use in mind, this pressure washer features user friendly controls all in one single location – including on/off, choke and fuel shutoff.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- From reading the reviews, I noticed that a lot of people experienced hoses melting and that gave me the wonderful idea of zip tying the hose coming off the pump to the bottom rail under the exhaust. This doesn't affect performance or storage of the device after use.
- I didn't do this, but a lot of people suggested to put locktyte on the threads to seal any potential leaks. I just made sure everything was nice and tight when assembling and I haven't experienced any leaks at all.
- When you're done with the unit, after you cut off the unit and cut off the water going to the unit, definitely release all the pressure in the unit and hold the trigger down to drain any excess water. When you go to disconnect the hose, keep your hand between the connection and the motor to avoid water splashing onto the motor. It makes a cool sizzling sound, but you definitely don't want to rapidly cool down your motor like that.
- I haven't experienced any issues with the on off switch, nor the fuel supply or throttle switch. Some people may have gotten unlucky, but Generac may have had a batch of faulty switches on some of their builds.
- Using the white adapter, this unit cuts paint and lichen off of wood effortlessly, I think adding power washing detergent would make it a lot more efficient in doing so, but I haven't tried that yet.
- Using the white adapter, this unit cleaned my concrete driveway to where it looked like it was the day it first dried. It also cleans grout and bricks to a new like look. It's also very effective on vinyl siding.
- The unit is easily portable and stays put even on an incline.
If I experience any issues with this unit, I will update this review with what I've found. So far, none are apparent and everything you need to get the unit running comes in the box, my main concern was if it came with oil and it does. (everything except for fuel). Get some zip ties and follow the instructions on assembly, even though it's pretty straight forward. And try not to let anything touch the exhaust, it gets hot and will melt things fast.
Engine and Frame Made in USA, Pump is made overseas. Engine has a larger displacement compared to competitive models. There is ample power for all applications. There is a fuel shut off valve, if used correctly and turned off and allowed to run and purge fuel from the carburator and fuel line, weeks later, the next use only requires one or two pulls.
This model is very appropriate for most home and yard applications. The Generac may be one of THE BEST CHOICES for a household duty pressure washer.
Cons: If you are planning to wash a second story wall and soffit prior to painting or require significantly greater washing capacity, plan to spend 2 to 4 times the $280.00 cost of this model for a commercial grade pressure washer and even more for a heated water unit.
Generac should consider adding a foot peg on the right side of the frame to secure the washer when pull starting. This is a light weight unit and you need to hold the washer in place while pulling the starter rope.
I gave this model 4 stars not for lack of quality or performance.
Understand that the model 6922 is a household grade pressure washer, it's not meant to strip paint or wash at distances greater than 5 feet. If your cleaning applications are appropriate for this washer, $280.00 for the 6922 is a great buy.
Selectable pressure on gun
Good nozzle storage
Handles lower water pressure well
Suction tube can easily get in the way (fixed with some zip ties)
Hose connection on muffler side, very easy to have the hose (pressure or garden) hit the muffler and melt
Pressure wand extension can unscrew easily (little lock tite solves that)
Overall, I'd recommend this unit to the heavy duty home owner or professional, but be prepared to get creative on some of the design issues. btw the muffler/hose issue fixed with a cheap piece of sheet aluminum bent and attached to the support as a muffler guard.
Most recent customer reviews
Could not figure out.
Is it that complicated??