|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.1 x 2.9 x 0.7 inches|
|Item model number||WB21X5243|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
General Electric WB21X5243 Burner Switch Kit
|Price:||$18.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I seems to be working fine electrically. It's just a little harder to get past the push and turn point when turning on. That may improve over time as it gets broken in physically? Not a big deal.
Debated whether to give it 4 or 5 stars. As a match for the GE OEM multipart replacement, it's a 5. I just prefer the original, but I can't fault this too much since that was a GE decision.
I am not impressed with this switch.
1. Instructions on wiring are wrong and pose a severe electrical hazard, breakers will turn off. Wiring instructions cause two half of split phase electrical power to be connected together under no electrical resistance Red and Black 240V connected.
2. The operation of the contacts in the switch are noisy. (Contacts turn on and off during operation to obtain different temperature settings, contacts are noisy)
3. The standard shaft adapters cause knob to stand well off of the front of the stove even when the shaft is cut to length, will not match other knobs.
4. Generic replacement part being falsely advertised as a official GE replacement, not GE branded.
5. Handling time was very slow. Arrived in one day after it finally left the warehouse.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My control was no longer available, what is offered here is a "fits a lot of different manufactures". I made it work but needs some technical know how to install.Published 4 months ago by Joe Avila
It is not an original part but works like if it were.Only for a lot less money.Published 8 months ago by Belizario Martinez
Replaced all 4 switches on my 20-something year-old stove. They're working perfectly.Published 8 months ago by Steven S.
It's been great for 10-12 months. I'm very happy with this cost-effective repair. The only difference from stock is, this one makes a tiny "twing" sound during operation.Published 9 months ago by Eric H
Works. Has a flimsy shaft. I would look for a different switch.Published 13 months ago by M. Pfeiffer