Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer set, 1 Quart (Pack of 3)
- Low Return Rate: 14% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "general hydroponics"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GH Flora Series is the original Building Block Nutrient System imitated but never duplicated; Contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality
- Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs; Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants
- Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility
- PH balanced for ease of use; NASA and Antarctic research scientists choose Flora Series -- because of its superior formulation and reliability
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
General Hydroponics FloraGro 1 Quart
General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer Set, 1 pint (Pack of 3)
General Hydroponics General Organics Go Box
General Hydroponics CALiMAGic Quart
General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer set, 1 Gallon (Pack of 3)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cult Hydro||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cult Hydro|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 8 x 8 in||8.8 x 3.2 x 3.2 in||2.7 x 7.5 x 6.2 in||6 x 9.2 x 7.4 in||8.6 x 3.3 x 3.2 in||8 x 16 x 12 in|
FLORAGRO: Stimulates structural and vegetative growth. Builds strong roots. FLORABLOOM: Stimulates flower and fruit development. Enhances flavor, aroma, and essential oils. Provides high Phosphorous, Potassium, Magnesium, and Sulfur FLORAMICRO: The foundation of the "Building-Block" System. Provides Nitrogen, Potassium, Calcium, and trace elements.
Phosphorus runoff poses a threat to water quality. Some states restrict the application of phosphorus-containing fertilizer on non-agricultural lawn or turf. Check your local laws prior to purchase.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
June 12 - July 19.
Top3 chocolate scotch bonnet
Bot3 MOA scotch bonnet
... MOA's were younger when arrived in the mail
From soil to Dro. $12 a bottle can't be beat. Good as those other "foxy" big brands. WARNING always add micro first and micro will stain roots in a way that resemble root rot. Smell roots if you experience this. Roots should smell clean. Under feed until you see explosive growth as not to cause lock up or nute burn.
Eh, kinda long anyway huh?
Water plants on your schedule.
Sit back and enjoy.
It's pretty simple to go from a struggling garden to a healthy happy garden*.
I did the mG route for years, tried dyna-gro nutrients this season, and decided that I Do want BLT's in December, so I set up a hydro garden and purchased these nutrients. I'm impressed at how the tomatoes have responded, they're bushy and aggressively growing. I decided to give this to the garden plants since it can be used for soil as well. I followed the recommendations on the bottle for the proper period (seedling,vegging, etc) and I was shocked at how poorly I seem to have been managing my garden with a poorer selection of fertilizers. After a day the plants perked up, and now I can actually say I have a vibrant garden as I enjoy the fruits of my labor.
*This product alone won't give you a awesome garden. I'd guess it'd improve quite a bit just using this alone; however, after thorough reading about hydro and the plethora of available nutrients I armed myself with a few things.
- A pH tester: A good pen type can be had for 10$.
- pH up/down solution: with filtered water the ph is right around 7, but with the tester and kit, I can tailor the nutrients to the proper Ph for the plants in soil or hydro (they're different for each).
- a TDS/PPM meter: for hydro, I only adjust pH for use in soil.
- calibration solution for the meters (since the best meter won't work if it's not calibrated, it's worth the price of the solution)
I am a certified red thumb gardener... With these nutrients, applied as directed, I can happily say I may still be a red thumb, but my gloves are a rich healthy green.