Lyft Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 24, 2014
My medicinal plants grown in hydro love this stuff, easy to use. Very thick / concentrated, a little goes a long way, one part formula however I do add additional cal-mag and Kool-Bloom as a bulking agent.

Like someone else had mentioned, if you add a few 1/2" ball bearings in the container, it will help to pulverize some of the bigger chunks.

This stuff is highly recommended.
on September 11, 2017
I ise this for veg on small clones afyer making roots use the ph perfect after that. MESSY MESSY MESSY. will make everything look like you really like chocolate ice cream and Drip it everywhere. Seems salty too. Works for lots but 8m in coco maybe that's why but does not touch the advanced ph perfect for coco in my grows. Also after time will seperate into a Rocky shake and bake sounding liquid so don't order too much at once.
on June 27, 2016
I grow in Oregon legally and this is my go to. Only downside is it does not have enough Magnesium, my babies show deficiencies without added CalMag.
on September 15, 2017
While this product works really well, it makes everything i have grown with it taste like chemicals.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2016
this is a very good nutrient i use . i like to use this product and continue to use it as long as i still planting . thank you !!
on October 2, 2017
this stuff is not the same thickness like the one I purchase months ago .I like this nutrients but this was watered down just feel I got rip off
on February 3, 2015
i used this in my last 5 coco grows. its a conplete meal. i only recommend a pk booster during a couple weeks in flower... check a grow schedule. no need for calmag i use a bit for good meassure but less than recommended by far.
on December 31, 2013
lots of people these days are trying to get me to use other stuff but I persist with flora nova as I always have I can always depend on the results it is the most complete and well priced juice for your plants that you can get for flowering
on May 2, 2017
Worked great
on August 12, 2017
good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.