Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "General Imaging Full-HD Digital Camera with 14.4MP..." and save 53% off the $179.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
General Imaging Full-HD Digital Camera with 14.4MP, CMOS, 15X Optical Zoom, 28mm Wide Angle Lens, 3-Inch LCD and HDMI (Red) G100-RD
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High speed shooting that captures every exciting detail with 10 frames per second and in full resolution
- Captures all of your videos in full high-definition 1080p resolution
- Target, track and automatically focus on a moving object with our high speed object tracking mode
- Automatically enhances a subject's face by softening unnatural skintones and brightening and opening the eyes
- Automatically adjusts for unintentional camera movements, giving you clear, crisp pictures every time
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GE G100 Power Pro Series Bridge Digital Camera features advanced Aptina A-Pix CMOS pixel technology for high performance 14MP, high speed continuous shot, image blending, improved Full-HD 1080p video and low light 3200 ISO sensitivity. Additional highlights include 15X Optical Zoom, 3.0"LCD, 28mm Wide Angle Lens, HDMI Output, Optical Image Stabilization, Object Tracking, Shutter Priority mode, Program mode, Auto Scene, Face Beauty, Pan-capture Panorama, Smile & Blink Detection, Face Auto Exposure, Red-eye Removal, High Dynamic Range, and more. Powered by LI-ion Battery.
From the Manufacturer
Don't let life pass you by. Capture it all with the Power PRO Series G100 fueled by the newest CMOS technology. Check out powerful features like High-Speed Continuous Shooting, for the ability to shoot 10 frames per second in full resolution. And with a 28mm wide-angle lens and 15x long zoom you can get everyone in, plus get up close and personal.
Full HD 1080p Video and HDMI Output
Create your own highlight reel as every action scene becomes easy to capture in Full HD 1080p video. Share your high resolution videos instantly with ultra-convenient HDMI connectivity.
The CMOS Advantage
When image is everything, CMOS technology delivers. With features like High-Speed Continuous Shooting, Full 1080p HD and improved High Dynamic Range+ (HDR+), you'll never miss an action shot again.
High Dynamic Range
HDR+ (High Dynamic Range+) Photos unite. Now you never have to lose the beauty of low-light images. An improved HDR feature blends three different exposures, combining the most detailed portions of each to create one perfect image.
With the ability to blend multiple images, you can finally see the whole picture. The Multi-Exposure feature captures the action in six successive shots then combines them into in a single photo. Just one button and you're on your way.
Optical Image Stabilization
The optical image stabilization automatically adjusts for unintentional camera movements, giving you crisp, clear pictures every time.
With most cameras, "panoramic" means standing way back from your subject while it cuts off the top and bottom of the photo. With the Pancapture feature, a true single panoramic picture requires only one press of the shutter button and you panning the camera across the shot. The G100 automatically takes the remaining 2 shots, then seamlessly stitches them together.
Close ups? Low lighting? With Auto Scene Detection, the camera surveys the lighting and environment and automatically sets the exposure for the sharpest, most vibrant pictures possible. You get to concentrate on capturing the moment while the camera does the heavy lifting.
Moving targets are no problem with this cool feature. The GE High Speed Object Tracking Mode lets you target, track, and automatically focus on your subject. For action shots, there's no better way to go.
What's in the Box?
GE G100 Camera, rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, AC adapter, USB cable, neck strap, CD-ROM, manual, quick start guide, feature guide, warranty card.
- Active Image Sensor Pixels: 14.4 Megapixels
- Image Sensor: 15.1 Megapixels [1/2.3" (Aptina A-Pix CMOS pixel technology)]
- Lens Optical Zoom: 15x
- Focal Length: 5.0 mm (Wide) - 75 mm (Tele)
- 35mm Film Equivalent: 28 mm (Wide) - 420 mm (Tele)
- F Number: f/3.9 (Wide) - f/5.6 (Tele)
- Lens Construction: 11 elements in 8 groups
- Shooting Modes: Auto P, S, Manual, Face Beautifier, Scene [ASCN, Portrait, Sport, Landscape, Children, Indoor, Leaf, Branch, Text, Party, ID, Fisheye, Panning Shot, Photo Frame, Sketch, Snow, Sunset, Fireworks, Glass, Museum, Night Landscape, Night Portrait, Multi-Exposure, Pet (cat), Pet (dog)], Panorama and Movie
- Focusing Range: Normal: (Wide) 23.6" ~8/60 cm ~8, (Tele) 59.0" ~8/150 cm ~8; Macro: (Wide) 1.9" ~8/5.0 cm ~8
- Still Image: 14MP: 4320x3240, (3:2) 12MP: 4320x2880, (16:9) 10MP: 4320x2432, 8MP: 3264x2448, 5MP: 2592x1944, 3MP: 2048x1536, 2MP 1920x1080, 0.3MP: 640x480
- Video Resolution: 1080p 30, 720p 60, 720p 30, VGA, QVGA
- Movie Format: MOV (H.264), Audio: ACC (Stereo)
- Image Format: Exif 2.2 (JPEG)
- View Angle: 0 ~ 360 degrees
- LCD Display: 3.0 inch (230,400 Pixels) TFT-LCD
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, ISO 100/200/400/800/1600/3200
- Dimensions: 4.2" x 2.7" x 1.3" (107.2 mm x 68.2 mm x 32.5 mm)
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do want to thank Amazon for helping us to a painless return, though!
But once you get a hang of all the possible settings you can take really nice pics using studio lighting and sun to your back outdoor pics.
My disappointment with this camera as most others today is that there is no view finder which makes daylight outdoors hard to view and find your shots on the glare of the screen.
The zoom isn't that great especially the quality at a distance, the stabilizer is helpful on pics not being blurred but still shaky on movie clips, which is expected on these cameras with video capability.
Pics aren't as vibrant as they could be but using Photoshop to auto correct the levels /auto contrast and color work great on the final copy.
Usually pics don't auto level and contrast well in Photoshop, but for some reason these pics out of this camera are enhanced just right 90% of the time using the auto corrector features in Photoshop.
I bought this because the movie clip full HD quality is impressive and you can quickly start the movie mode by button while in picture modes, just wish it didn't eat up so much battery power.
The other negative of this camera's battery is the spare battery gouging that takes place by suppliers since there isn't many places selling compatible batteries.
I'm stuck between giving this camera a 3 or 4 star- it's good value if you intend to use it with the limitations I discussed. The battery situation, poor low light and flash, and need to process the pics keeps it from being a 4 star rating. The quick movie mode and many features keeps it from being just a 3 star.
After thorough testing and battery life being between 170 to 200 shots I can highly recommend the General Imageing brand and especially the GE G100 as it is sturdy and a powerfull 15x zoom which is usually found on higher priced cameras is an added bonus.
Quality of photos taken with the G100 rivals and in some cases is better than some higher priced brands. The CMOS sensor does an outstanding job over some more expensive camers using CCD sensors.
Finally dollar for dollar the GE G100 outshines many others and I highly recommend it.