- Hardcover: 168 pages
- Publisher: Indiana University Press; TEXT CONTAINS MARKINGS edition (September 22, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0253330475
- ISBN-13: 978-0253330475
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #133,027 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A General Introduction to the Semiotic of Charles Sanders Peirce TEXT CONTAINS MARKINGS Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
JAMES JAKÓB LISZKA is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Alaska Anchorage. He is the author of The Semiotic of Myth and several articles on semiotic and related fields.