|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.1 x 6.6 x 3.8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||1850|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
General Tools 1850 Swivel Vacuum Vise
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This popular vise grips firmly to glass, metal, laminate, fiberglass, or any smooth nonporous surface with quick lever action
- Lever action on base for simple lock and release
- Hardened steel jaws with v-groove for dowel. Jaws are 3” wide and open to 2-5/8”. Includes slide-on rubber jaws for delicate work.
- Ball joint neck allows 360 degree rotation and 90 degree tilt of jaws
- Vise collapses for storage
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The popular Swivel Vacuum Vise gives you the same great features as a standard bench vise, but in a design that is collapsible and easily transportable. The mobile vacuum base adheres powerfully to any flat, smooth surface, making this Vise an ideal choice for those frequently changing job locations. Equipped with hardened-steel jaws, the Swivel Vacuum Vise also features a universal ball joint neck which can be rotated 360 degrees and tilted 90 degrees in any direction. The entire unit folds. The vacuum vise is ideal for any hobbyist to perform detailing work on metal, wood, soldering electronics, paint figurines, working on RC cars or other small projects!
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
From the Manufacturer
Swivel vacuum vise grips firmly to glass, metal, Formica, fiberglass, or any smooth nonporous surface with quick lever action. Folds for storage. Size 6-1/4". Base height is 6-1/4".