|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||321|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.24 shipping
General Tools 321 Analog Pocket Thermometer with Magnifying Lens
|Price:||$8.32 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The analog dial thermometer generates accurate temperature readings from 0 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit (-18 to 104 degrees Celsius)
- Industrial thermometer has a stainless steel probe that is housed in a protective sheath and features a pocket clip for convenient portability
- The industrial thermometer features a rugged 5-inch (127mm) long, 0.14-inch (3.5mm) diameter stainless steel probe; great as a baking thermometer
- The thermometer readout is shown on a 1-inch (25.4mm) diameter dial with magnifying lens for easy readouts
- The food safety thermometer has many practical uses in a wealth of situations, from HVAC to laboratory and as a food prep thermometer
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item General Tools 321 Analog Pocket Thermometer with Magnifying Lens
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||1.02 x 1.02 x 5.5 in||1 x 1 x 5.5 in||3.5 x 9.1 x 1.25 in||4.9 x 9.1 x 1.4 in||3.75 x 8.5 x 2 in||5.1 x 16.4 x 2.3 in|
|Material Type||—||Stainless Steel||Plastic||stainless steel||stainless steel||Stainless steel|
General's handy Analog Pocket Thermometer is useful in a wealth of situations, from HVAC to laboratory and food preparation.
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS