|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.8 x 2.9 x 0.6 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||616|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Size||Pack of 1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
General Tools 616 Flexible Industrial Straight Edge Ruler, Stainless Steel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA
- This product is high quality product
- Manufactured in China
- This product is easy to use
- Stainless steel ruler from General Tools is fit for school, home and commerical applications
- Straight edge ruler has 10 and 100 mm intervals; etched black markings
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
PEC Tools 6" 5R flexible black chrome, "High Contrast" machinist ruler with markings 1/10", 1/100", 1/32" and 1/64"
SE 9266SRP 6” Double-Sided Ruler in Both SAE/Metric, 2-Pack
Shinwa H-3412A 6" 150 mm Rigid English Metric Zero Glare Satin Chrome Stainless Steel E/M Machinist Engineer Ruler / Rule with Graduations in 1/64, 1/32, mm and .5 mm
Mitutoyo 182-105, Steel Rule, 6" X 150mm, (1/32, 1/64", 1mm, 1/2mm), 3/64" Thick X 3/4" Wide, Satin Chrome Finish Tempered Stainless Steel
General Tools 676 6-Inch Rigid Stainless Steel Rule
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Taylor Toolworks||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|System of Measurement||—||Inch||Metric||Inch/Metric||Inch and Metric||Inch|
General Tools Flexible Precision Stainless Steel Rule provides accurate readings quickly and hassle-free. Features 10mm and 100mm measurements on one side and 32" and 64" on the opposite side. Measures 6".
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
From the Manufacturer
Precision made, with etched fine black graduations, on stainless steel finish. Graduation side 1 - 10, 100, side 2 - 32, 64. Width 15/32".
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is not true. There is not metric system on this. Just imperial.
Still, it is well-made, so I did not remove any stars.
• It's 1/32 in thin, and just a hair below half an inch wide, perfect for small packs and kits.
• One side has 10ths and 100ths inch intervals (the description says 10 and 100 mm intervals which is not correct. No metric on these).
• The other side has 1/32 and 1/64 inch intervals.
• Markings are etched on the ruler, not just printed.
• All edges have been ground down, (not just stamp cut), and are at a 90 degree angle. You can scrape quite effectively with this.
• No unmarked spaces at beginning and end of ruler. Markings start and end at the very edges.
If you want a small steel ruler with imperial system, then this is great, and it should last pretty long.
If you want metric, keep looking. Hopefully the description will be corrected.