|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.6 x 3.8 x 3 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||72|
|Color||Stainless steel with rubber grip|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
General Tools 72 Leather Hole Punch Tool, 5/64 Inch to 3/16 Inch
|You Save:||$4.40 (36%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Non-slip grips for added comfort
- Ideal for use on a variety of surfaces
- Contains tapered and hollow
- Ideal for making miniscule punch holes that would not be practical with a single-style punch; commonly used as a belt hole puncher
- Commonly used for punching round holes in leather, plastic, rubber, canvas, cardboard and similar materials; especially useful as a leather hole punch
- Convenient spring tension, self-opening tool; revolving punch is powerful and easy giving you the capability to cleaning punch holes every time
- Leather tool is made of plated steel with six tapered and hollow hardened steel punches
- Punch sizes range from 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 5/32 and 3/16 inch; 6 zies make this leather punch perfect for home hobby or commerical use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Revolving Punch Pliers are ideal for making miniscule punch holes that would not be practical with a single-style punch. The revolving turret offers six distinct punch sizes for use on leather, rubber, plastic and similar materials. This tool is commonly used around the home for hobbies and crafts, or for adding additional holes to a leather belt.
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
From the Manufacturer
Need an extra hole in your belt? These revolving punch pliers have a convenient spring tension and are self opening for punching round holes in leather, plastic, rubber, canvas, cardboard, and similar materials. Made of plated steel with six tapered and hollow, hardened steel punches.
Top Customer Reviews
Should have listened to other reviewers but this was SO CHEAP... but I couldn't resist it to simple punch TWO HOLES in a standard men's dress belt. I figured it had to do at least that, instead ruined 2 $25 dress belts (dockers), my bad for not expecting a product could be so terrible. I know, why did I ruined two belts? Well I just thought this would work so I had put blue tape over the belts to mark and protect them and didn't notice until removed the tape.
Please see the PIC, if you look at the tool you can see it deformed immediately (look how it deformed out of alignment with the brass pad), in retrospect I think this failed on the second punch (max).
I always knew "General Tools" was cheap so I never purchased them myself (no problem with that, I just appreciate a decent product, but if that's what you're looking for...) but after this, I will not even consider a "General Tools" product ever again, really, you can't even make a leather punch? What could you possible make then?
For such a cheap item I typically would write it off as a learning experience but I am returning this in hopes Amazon will remove it from their offerings (not saying it shouldn't be sold on other sites, free market etc., but hey I like Amazon and this product is undeserving to be here).
The wheel turns more easily than other similar tools. Would recommend to any guy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it is also easy to use. the design is good.Read more