|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||828|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year parts|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.55 shipping
+ $4.60 shipping
General Tools 828 Digital Sliding T-Bevel Gauge & Digital Protractor in One
|Price:||$29.62 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TWO TOOLS IN ONE - commercial grade digital sliding T-Bevel and Digital Protractor in One!
- HOLDS MEASUREMENTS - digital angle finder holds measurements for transfers between different surfaces or different jobs
- REVERSE/FLIP DISPLAY - digital angle gauge has a reverse display button and flip display button with a locking knob for manual measurement transfer
- AUTO SHUT-OFF FEATURE - the woodworking tool comes with an automatic shut-off feature that preserves the life of the battery
- ABS HANDLE - this T-bevel/Digital Protractor combo is made with an ergonomic impact resistant ABS handle and has an 8-inch stainless steel blade used for taking measurements.
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
When you turn the instrument on it reads 0.0° no matter what position the blade is in. It should be zeroed with the pointed end of the blade inside the handle and both parts pressed snugly against a flat surface for reference.
For the record, I have better T- Bevels but none digital. I bought this for cutting trim, finding odd angles for framing and woodwork that does not need extreme precision, and checking my math on trig calculations. I calibrated it to my good square and checked it against several other know angles. So far, it's precision has been within what was listed on the box ( which I believe is .4 deg ??). For what it's used for, that is accurate enough for me. I'm sure for the majority of you, that is probably more precise than your saw.
As others have mentioned/ complained about, the body is made out of plastic. In the hand, it does feel cheaply light despite it description stating " Made from impact resistant ABS" ( I know ABS is a light weight plastic, but it just looks like it should weigh more). However, as with any measuring tool, care should be taken anyhow to ensure the tool remains precise so I'm not sure the problem. Would you drop an expensive caliper or square on the ground? no. So shut up and be gentler on your tools.
Bottom line, if you're looking for a relatively cheap tool that measures within 1 deg, this is a great tool. If you're looking for something better, stop looking in the cheap tools.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought one at Lowes. Took it back for a refund the next day. It was terribly inaccurate. I could move the slide back and forth by a couple of degrees without changing the display... Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Abe Froman
Pros: accurate (actually way more accurate than I'll ever need) and easy to use. Cons: plastic body and unprotected LCD display are easily scratched or damaged--don't just throw... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Andy Baird
I've been looking for one of these for a long time and was a great buy!Published 3 days ago by jerry w. jones
For the price, this is well made and very easy to use. Wish I had on of these years ago. If you are looking for something high end, look at the price tag. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Pro build
For the money this is a good buy......if you understand a few things and accept them first.
1. It is NOT a metal body but plastic (yes the sliding gauge is metal. Read more