Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "General Tools AQ150 In and Out Aquarium Thermomete..." and save 52% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
General Tools AQ150 In and Out Aquarium Thermometer with Waterproof Probe
- General Tools and Instruments AQ150 In and Out Aquarium Thermometer monitors temperature in an aquarium or other marine environment
- The digital thermometer can measure temperatures ranging from -58 to 158 Degrees Fahrenheit (-50 to 70 Degrees Celsius)
- Digital aquarium thermometer has both minimum and maximum memory and a high/low temperature alarm; keep the water temperature right where you want it
- A jumbo digital thermometer displays temperature in the aquarium; toggle between ambient/remote sensor temperature and between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- The industrial thermometer design features both a backlight display and a convenient foldaway stand; CE approved
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The General Tools and Instruments AQ150 In and Out Aquarium Thermometer is the perfect thermometer for monitoring temperature in a marine environment. The thermometer can measure temperatures-58Degree to 158DegreeF (-50Degree to 70DegreeC); aquatic thermometer displays both ambient and remote temperature. The aquarium thermometer has both minimum and maximum memory and a high/low temperature alarm; keep the water temperature right where you want it. A jumbo digital display makes it clear exactly what the temperature in the aquarium is. Toggle between ambient/remote sensor temperature and between Fahrenheit and Celsius. The design features both a backlight display and a convenient foldaway stand. The thermometer is CE approved.
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?