|Item Weight||0.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.2 x 2.8 x 7.6 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||C421|
|Size||Set of 6|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||6|
General Tools C421 Tweezer Set, Six-Piece
|Price:||$30.09 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- General Tools home and industrial tweezers are precision engineered to withstand rigorous use without sacrificing their acute accuracy
- This tweezer set is a popular choice for mechanics, hobbyists, toolmakers, computer and electronics repair-people and other professionals
- Consists of six tweezers for home and industrial use and a clear vinyl pouch
- Includes General Tool Tweezer Models 401XX (strong sharp), 403 (blunt serrated), 412 (slide-lock blunt point) , 414 (blunt serrated self closing), 415 (curved), and 417 (long straight)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Able to pick up small (1 mm) object without issue.
Can't apply pressure, such as folding a small piece of brass.
Good product over all.
Yes, I know there are dozens of uses for tweezers and I frequently find myself reaching for these to manipulate small materials but this tool is also remarkably adept at removing facial hair.
These are highly recommended as a good buy for non-critical use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent quality tweezers. You can really get into small places with the very fine point.Published 15 months ago by William D. Scott
You will never know how useful this set is till you have one. I use it all the time.Published 18 months ago by Jess King
Exactly what I wanted and at an awesome price...will order 2nd one to have as a spare!!!Published 20 months ago by Anna M Larkin
Swiss made? Bull! Cheaply made in India junk! Soft inferior stainless steel and poorly finished! Not as advertised!Published 22 months ago by WillH
Like to keep fine point twizzers for briars or anything stuck in the finger. Always pleased with and this is the second pair I have bought. Read morePublished on April 6, 2014 by Audrey Carroll Wyrick