Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Generation Clay Mask - Activated Charcoal Clay Facial Mask - Detoxifying Clay Mask - Anti-Aging Face Mask for Oily Skin - Hydrating Mask for Skin Care - Blackheads & Acne Treatment 100g/3.97oz
|Price:||$19.50 ($4.91 / Ounce) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (34%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Skin Type||Acne Prone|
|Product Benefits||Blemishes Treatment|
About this item
- KEEP BREAKOUTS AT BAY: This anti - acne face mask for women and men with australian clay deep cleans facial skin – bentonite clay purges skin pores of impurities to prevent acne, breakouts and blackheads.
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL: Drawing out dirt, chemicals, bacteria and micro-particles like a magnet, activated charcoal in this facial skin care product helps you achieve a flawless complexion.
- INVIGORATING MASK: Enjoy the detox clay mask's skin tingling sensation as the clay’s Active Botanicals get to work, revealing positively glowing dewy skin.
- SMOOTH, CLEAR SKIN: Oil absorbing witch hazel and soothing aloe vera, cucumber and marshmallow in the brightening face mask minimize pores, reduce redness and leaves skin clean & radiant.
- GENERATION CLAY: Solving your first world skincare problems, our self care products contain only the finest organic ingredients and are as natural as they come.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by TBG LUXURY DISTRIBUTION when you purchase 2 or more. Shop items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Detoxifying Australian Clay Mask
Paired with age-fighting vitamin A, oil absorbing witch hazel, and a traditional indigenous medicinal remedy which fights acne-causing bacteria, old man weed, this mask gives skin a deep clean while keeping breakouts and blackheads at bay.
The result? Super-cleansed, smooth, matte skin, and a reduced appearance of pores.
We are an Australian skincare brand designed to take prime position on your bathroom vanity. Our products are minimal, our packaging is desirable and the results are downright remarkable.
We’re the cool kids when it comes to innovation and hell bent on becoming the new age staple, making over your skin and making under your skincare routine.
Built on the basis of our core ingredient, Activated Charcoal, our products are formulated to solve your first world skin problems and erase the evidence of late nights, city-living and one too many wines (if there is such a thing), by detoxifying and nurturing your skin back to a healthy state.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.6 x 2.6 x 2.4 inches; 3.53 Ounces
- Item model number : 12149
- Manufacturer : BLAQ
- ASIN : B07L6Q2C42
- Best Sellers Rank: #76,454 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1,249 in Facial Masks
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried this mask and OMGOODNESS!! It literally pulled out the thick black heads around my nose and a few problem areas of whiteheads. Its amazing, Im not sure what's in this clay but it heals and soothes.
Dont use more than 3-4 days a week, if you have a burning sensation that will not go away this mask may not be for you.
I received a small tube of this and used it on whatever i could, I would NEVER pay this much for a beauty item but I can use it all over. BEE STINGS! BE GONE!
a little goes a long way and let it dry through. Its really a wonderful product and I used it 15 times before reviewing it accurately . Beauty world here is your queen product!
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.