|Item Weight||7.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.89 x 1.89 x 6.3 inches|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Silicone + ABS + PC|
|Sound Level||30 dB|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
[2nd Generation] Portable Travel Bidet by GUSTYLE, IPX6 Waterproof Electric Bidet Sprayer with Automatic Decompression Film and Nozzle 180 Degree Adjustment (140ml)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.00 (21%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- New Upgrade: The New Automatic Decompression Film solve the instability of the water, the new upgrade alloy filter can prevent the outlet blockage effectively, and IPX6 waterproof level can let you washing under the water directly, all is only for better quality assurance.
- Extreme Experience: Our portable travel bidet can make you feel comfortable and clean whenever you using it, which gives you a spotless out-of-the shower feeling. Best gift as a portable bidet on overseas traveling, business trip, outdoor activities, wound cleaning or baby/ pregnant care.
- Ergonomic Design: The fuselage consists of high-quality silicone + ABS material , non-toxic and harmless, prism-shaped anti-skid design make you feel more comfortable when hand it, you will definitely fall in love with the 180 degree adjustment nozzle which can rush all the corners easily.
- Easy To Use and Carry: Remove the cover and fill it with water, press the H / L key to start working according to your needs; the Ø48×160mm Size make it easily fits into any backpack, briefcase, purse, tote bag or glove box when not in use.
- If you have any problem with the portable travel bidet, please feel free to contact us and we will provide you a satisfactory solution, thanks.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why you should choose OUR'S 2nd Generation Portable Travel Bidet?
- We have improved instability of water pressure in 1st generation
- We improved the manufacturing process and improved the waterproof rating to IPX6 to clean the machine more easily
- This product provides a simple and effective way to clean, so that you and your family live a clean and comfortable life
- This product can make the home of the baby, pregnant women, the elderly, the patient's personal hygiene improved
Material: silicone + ABS + PC
Size: φ47 * 156mm
Waterproof rating: IPX6
Full charge L file average water: ≥ 110mL / min
Full charge H file average water: ≥ 150mL / min
Battery specifications: AAA (seven) dry battery two
- The main interface of the product is H (strong), L (low) touch cycle switch.
- Products continue to work 60s, the power cut off automatic to avoid water shortages, work again need to restart
- When replacing the battery, turn the battery cover counterclockwise to open and turn the battery cover clockwise when finished.
- The product uses 2 AAA dry batteries (the battery is not included in the package)
Note: Please read the instruction manual before use.
The package contains:
1 * 2nd generation portable travel bidet
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NOTE: You must have access to water source at time of use. (bottled, FAUCET, etc.) This item will not store water for later use.
Can also be used for mid-day freshen-up.
Do not add soap, or liquid other than pure water to avoid breakage.
In summary, the positives are:
- the squirting is sufficiently strong enough
- this bidet is powered by ubiquitous aaa batteries.
- this bidet is lightweight and can be pocketed easily.
The drawbacks are:
- the water compartment always contains 200 ml. So, I usually bring in a 500 ml regular size water bottle with me as I usually use about 400 ml.
I've never used a bidet before and I didn't want to get a conversion kit for my toilet so this was a good way to try a bidet with minimal risk. I've been using it for about a week now and I'm glad I got it. I used to use a lot of toilet paper and then wet wipes to make sure I'm clean. Now I do the do... then use the bidet and follow up with some TP. It works well and is easy to use.
But... here's some tips that may help your first time using it easier.
First.. if you have time to fill it with water before you do the do.. make sure the water is luke warm. Not HOT.. and not ice cold.
Second.. if you normally don't have time to fill it up before doing the do... then get yourself a water bottle and keep it and the bidet within arms reach of the toilet. So you can do the do.. then use the water bottle to fill up the bidet and use it while remaining seated.
Third... you can press the button again to turn the bidet off when you run out of water. There is no auto shut off and when you run the motor with no water it smells like it could burn out the motor. So best to only run it with water.
Fourth.. make sure you spray at an angle. You do not want the spray nozzle directly under where you are cleaning as dirty water may get on the unit.
Fifth.. when using for the first time, start slow and be careful when moving the nozzle into the bowl. you don't want to go too deep and dunk the nozzle in the dirty toilet water. once the spray is on, it only takes a moment to figure out how you need to move and angle the nozzle to get the spray where you want it to go.
Am I glad I got this unit? Totally..
Would I buy another? Absolutely.
Top reviews from other countries
I wanted to replace it because the silicone washer was getting loose - and then I saw this improved version.
The seal on it is perfect.
I love it. This shape is always way better because you can put it down and it stands up now.