Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 29, 2012
I am editing this review, earlier I had given it a poor review. I realized I was wrong... I was standing it wrong. After I realized that... I like the product. The price is great. The one thing I don't like is the way the back is not long enough to fold back flat over the device, if you don't mind that I recommend this item. For me, the auto lock works every time. The color is great as well. Unbeatable for $20
on January 6, 2013
I was a little worried about ordering a case for my new iPad online sight unseen. But this case arrived quickly and fit perfectly!! I wakes up my iPad and puts it back to sleep just like the original iPad case would do without paying the outrageous price! The color is great and I may just be ordering another to have a spare or to change out the color! Highly recommend this item!!!
on December 30, 2013
This is a really convenient case that lets you stand up your ipad comfortably. I can't see why anyone wouldn't love this.
on February 10, 2014
A must have for your iPad. Sturdy and lightweight. It has been used for over a year now and is good as new.
on January 8, 2014
With as much as I use this, it is starting to soften up after a year. I can't complain. Still worth the purchase
on January 7, 2013
very nice and compact. it does what it is designed for, a must for any ipads. priced reasonably well. can't say it's better than the hard cover since i don't own one.
on January 17, 2013
It arrived much sooner than expected & I love it. The magnetic cover is nifty. Only problem I have is getting out of range from wi Fi in my house.
on November 19, 2012
Great product, as advertised, great quality. The auto-lock feature when the cover is closed is great and all buttons are easily accessible.
on December 14, 2014
A+++++++++++
on January 8, 2015
Good
1 helpful vote
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.