Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The New iPad 4th Generation Magnetic Smart Cover Portfolio Case by Photive With Built-In Stand - Front & Back Protection for the 4th Generation iPad (Latest Version With Built-In Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature) - Black
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on March 9, 2013
After extensively researching iPad covers--and seeing many that I did not like, I chose this one and am very happy with the product. It is professional-looking, fits the iPad like a glove, and protects it well. While I would have been willing to pay a little more for quality, this cover was actually one of the cheapest. My husband and I both have one, now, and we think it is the best we have seen out there. End your search and just get this one! We've done the work for you.
on October 7, 2013
I bought this to cover my new 4th Generation IPad. It seems to fit perfectly. I like the fact that it covers the back as well as the front and that it puts the IPad to sleep when you close the front cover. It arrived promptly when promised. I am very happy so far with my purchase.
on June 24, 2013
Looked at a lot covers for the iPad four. This one had good reviews for the most part and the auto shut offf was a selling point. It has a non slip as well as leather like feel. I have found it to be very functional.It has worked well.
on February 3, 2013
I like the cover very much. It has a good fit and easy to use. Fast delivery. I would recommend this cover.
on January 10, 2013
I have tried three other cases/covers and this one is by far the best. A very nice product for the money.
on April 23, 2014
Purchasing this cover was difficult. After reading the reviews on many brands and styles, I chose this one.
It definitely protects my 4th generation retinal iPad. Very sturdy. Fits perfectly. The magnetic flap automatically shuts my iPad off.
I gave it 4 stars only because I cannot put it in any position other than semi-flat.
The grooves are too shallow for anything to stay in place. It does not flatten completely when totally open.
What I wrote is just what you will get. I wish I would have purchased one that had deeper grooves.
on October 23, 2013
I love this cover and keyboard, It looks and works great!
They thought of everything but one thing on this cover, it does not shut off your I pad when you close it.
Otherwise it holds my I pad up at different angles, and the keyboard syncs easily.
It has a very rich look to it when open or closed, has a handy spot to hold a stylus, and has a nice strap to wrap around to insure that everything stays inside. I'm very pleased that I bought this item.
on October 28, 2014
After less than a month, the resting position that is furthers from the hinge point became too worn the hold the ipad at that point. Annoying as that is the most useful position. I would not buy it again.
on October 26, 2013
This is a snug fitting case and slips easily into a brief case. It covers both back and front. I can see where others commented on the stitching on the edges. I can see that with use, the stitching could ravel. The only way I can describe it is--like when you sew with a sewing machine and the thread bunches up in the back of the material. I can where that happened on my case.
on January 21, 2013
This cover is great. The magnetic smart cover works well and I love the protective back. Well worth the money.