Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on February 15, 2010
If you have never heard the music of The Manic Street Preachers I suggest you give it a listen. There is a lot to take in so I suggest starting at different points in their career as the music has changed quite a bit from album to album since the early 90's when they began. Recently I had a chance to see them live in Detroit, and meet them after the show. I'm told in the UK that getting to meet them is next to impossible. First of all I was blown away by their live performance, and then I was quite taken about how personable they really were when I met them, especially lead singer/guitarist James Dean Bradfield. He was actually interested in what I had to say, and looked me right in the eye when he spoke to me. A far cry from other performers I have attempted to meet and greet in the past. The album Generation Terrorists is some of their early stuff, and as the years have gone by the music has grown with them. The great thing about any music is there is no right or wrong, only what you like is what's real important. I really like TMSP, and I can only hope you will too!
on July 26, 2017
CLASSIC POP/METAL !AAA+++
on June 13, 2013
This album, whilst the Holy Bible is my favorite, hasn't ceased to blow me away. It's funny how glam rock, the music of sell out money whores, goes so well with far left protest lyrics. Anyhow, the album kicks ass and everyone should give it a listen, despite the Manics' unique, acquired sound.
on April 17, 2013
Manic Street Preachers Anniversary Edition proves the Album to be timeless. The fact you can get a new quality vinyl version...awesome!