|Screen Size||14 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Processor||2.3 GHz Intel Core i5|
|RAM||8 GB DDR SDRAM|
|Hard Drive||256 GB SSD|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||11 hours|
2016 4th Generation Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 14" FHD Ultrabook Laptop (6th Gen Intel Core i5-6200U CPU up to 2.8GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Fingerprint Reader, Bluetooth, Windows 7/10 Pro)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The latest X1 Carbon Gen 4 is based on a new award-winning design. With just 1.209 kg / 2.6 lbs and 16.45 mm, it's the thinnest and lightest 14″ ThinkPad yet. It is built on Super Magnesium and Carbon fiber. It offer powerful performance and great reliability
- 6th Generation Skylake Intel Core i5-6200U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.80 GHz) | Intel HD Graphics 520
- 8GB DDR3 memory | 256GB Premium SSD storage | Fingerprint Reader | | Intel 8260 AC 2x2 Premium Dual Band WiFi | Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 | Dolby Home Theatre v4 audio enhancement ;
- Premium 14.0" FHD (1920x1080) Display. Anti-glare | Integrated (720p HD) webcam | 2 USB 3.0 ports, Headphone/Mic Combo, OneLink+ Dock port, HDMI, Mini DisplayPort
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit Pre-installed, Windows 10 Professional Recovery Disc Included, Full sized, spill-resistant, Backlit keyboard
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Soft Networks Inc||Amazon.com||OEMGENUINE||NW Electronics and More||TechDeaIs|
|RAM Size||8 GB||16 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||0 GB|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|Processor Speed||2.3 GHz||2.6 GHz||2.5 GHz||2.6 GHz||2.5 GHz||2.8 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080||2560 x 1440||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||3200 x 1800||1920 x 1080|
|Screen Size||14 in||14 in||13.3 in||14 in||13.3 in||14 in|
|Hard-Drive Size||256 GB||512 GB||256 GB||256 GB||256 GB||0 GB|
|Item Dimensions||—||9.02 x 13.11 x 0.65 in||12.7 x 8.7 x 0.5 in||12 x 18.5 x 3.1 in||8.9 x 12.85 x 0.51 in||0.63 x 12.74 x 8.55 in|
|Item Weight||2.6 lbs||2.58 lbs||2.6 lbs||4.8 lbs||3 lbs||4 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional, Windows 10 Pefoessional||Windows 7 Professional||Windows 10||Windows 7 Professional||Windows 10||Unknown|
|RAM Type||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||Unknown|
|Wireless Compatibility||—||802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n||802.11 A/C||Bluetooth||—||802.11 A/C|
Uncompromisingly Thin & Light…Starting at just 1.18 kg, the new X1 Carbon is the lightest 14-inch business Ultrabook™ on the planet. And at just 16.5 mm thin, it's extremely portable.Yet Practically Indestructible ©Constructed™ with satellite-grade carbon fibre, the new X1 Carbon is the toughest ThinkPad ever made. In fact, we perform nearly a dozen separate military-grade specification tests - all under extreme conditions with dust, vibration, heat, cold, altitude, water, humidity, solar radiation, and fungus. You can rely on ThinkPad despite what life throws your way. And of course, the full-sized, backlit keyboard is spill-resistant, as you’d expect from a ThinkPad X1 Carbon. But Stay UnpluggedWith the X1 Carbon, you can stay connected, yet go unplugged more than all day, as the battery lasts up to 11 hours (based on testing three different product configurations with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.).Powerful PerformanceThe new X1 Carbon features up to a Windows 10 Pro operating system and up to 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7-6600U with vPro™ - that means lots of manageability features and enhanced security. And of course the X1 Carbon is Skype for Business-certified, includes integrated speakers with Dolby® audio, and an HD webcam, so conference calls and video chats are a snap.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very nice design, Large keys so end user can see the buttons. Full size keyboard.
Ultra lightweight.Great value for the money spent.
Most recent customer reviews
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.