Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 129 reviews
on August 15, 2010
I have the original Zingo! game in my Preschool classroom and my students LOVE it!! When I heard of Zingo 1-2-3 and found it @ Amazon (at least [...] cheaper than the teacher catalogs that come to my school), I immediately jumped on it. The game teaches number recognition, grouping, counting, and even operations. Zingo 1-2-3 is very age and developmentally appropriate and children are learning while playing - doing addition and not even realizing it! I have parents who went out and purchased the game for home and came back talking of how the whole family played the game and had so much fun!! Its a face paced, loud game as everyone is racing to be the quickest to fill their card and shout ZINGO!
on September 2, 2013
My four year old grandson loves this game. He wants to play it often. I will definitely buy a "word" version of this game. It is easy to play and not competitive unless you want it to be.
on December 31, 2015
Zingo in our house is a favorite. We have quite a few. A great help to learning numbers!
on March 16, 2017
The Zingo games are awesome.
on February 1, 2011
This game is good for kids who just learned to count to those who know their numbers. It's also good in helping kids learn how to count and then find the corresponding numeric tile. I play with my 3 year old and he loves matching the number to the pictures. On a side note, the tiles do sometimes stick together when you slide the holder. But I notice it happens less frequent the more you slide it and play with it.
on June 26, 2015
It's a fun way to sneak in some math skills for your kids. Here's a breakdown of basic game play:
You have a card, like a bingo card, with nine squares that you need to cover to win. One side just has squares with a number of objects and the number word (e.g. eight cars and the word "eight"). The other side has an addition problem with just pictures (e.g. five hearts, a plus sign, and two more hearts)
At each turn, two tiles come out the the dispenser.
Players can take one or both tiles if the number on the tile matches a number or solution on their card, and places the tile on the correct square.
There are no real turns, each player can grab one or both tiles at every dispersion, so you have to think fast
Any unneeded tile goes back in the dispenser
The first player to cover all nine tiles wins.

My kids like to play (6 and 10 years old) and we have fun.
on December 28, 2013
I love the game. The number storage container is hard for young hands. One side is curved, the other three are straight. After the two compartments are loaded, a gentle touch is needed to slide the arm that produces the numbers. Push too hard and the number tiles get jammed.
on August 20, 2014
There are two ways to play. One with matching numbers with the amount of items on the card. Or matching numbers with addition problems on the card. Both ways are fun and educational.

On the cards with "items" the number word is also present. So the child can either count the items and match with the Arabic number or she can match the word with the number.

On the cards with addition problems: there are only items, so the child has to count the items and then match the number.

It was okay. I think having the written word on the cards added confusion once we flipped over to addition since before the child may just match word and number. And on the other side they have to match picture with number. Though this may be a good thing if your child needs to work on understanding 1:1
on January 13, 2017
FUN FUN FUN Bingo game with a twist. Using adding and numbers instead of pictures. My 4 year old granddaughter has this and LOVES it. Easy to set up, easy to play. There are various ways to play depending on the age or how challenging you want it.
on July 31, 2011
We were given the original zing when my son was about 3 1/2 and he loves playing it. Now that he is 5, I thought this would be a good educational toy for the summer to keep him thinking about math until school started. The product is okay. He likes to play it, but I was hoping the cards would have actual numbers on the addition side rather than simply a symbols + symbols. My son gets to "cheat" by simply counting everything rather than thinking about 4+4 is 8.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.