Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech Keyboard K120
|Price:||$13.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Low-profile keys give you a quiet, comfortable typing experience
- Type naturally with the standard keyboard layout you're used to, including full-size F-keys and number pad
- Thin, sleek design keeps your hands in a relaxed and neutral position for effortless typing
- Durable, spill-resistant design and sturdy adjustable tilt legs
- Simple wired USB connection - works with Windows-based PCs and Linux
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech Keyboard K120
HP K1500 Wired Keyboard B00E4TOWR0
Microsoft Wired Keyboard 200 (Black) B003UT2E8E
Logitech Classic Keyboard K100 (920-003199) B004VVLZN0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Electronics Club||Amazon.com||FrozenLemon||Stick Price|
|Connectivity Technology||usb||USB||Wired||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||0.5 pounds||0.99 pounds||1.9 pounds||1.55 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
* Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse keyboard in liquid.
** Excludes number lock key.
| Package Contents ||Works With |
Which Logitech Keyboard Is Right For You?
|Logitech Keyboard K120||Logitech Compact Keyboard K300||Logitech Illuminated Keyboard||Logitech Wireless Keyboard K320||Logitech Wireless Keyboard K340||Logitech Wireless Keyboard K350|
|What Do You Get?||Quiet and comfortable typing||Space-saving design with full-size keys||Ultra-thin with bright, backlit keys||Quiet and comfortable typing||Compact design with full-size layout||Enhanced comfort and customizable control|
|Advanced Wireless: Fast, powerful 2.4 GHz connection|
|Unifying Receiver: Tiny wireless receiver stays in your notebook|
|Enhanced Comfort||Comfort Wave Design|
|Integrated Number Pad|
|Integrated Palm Rest||Cushioned|
|Enhanced F-Keys: Give you additional functions on top of your F-keys|
|Launch Calculator Key|
|Launch Web Browser|
|Launch IM / VOIP|
|Windows XP, Vista, or 7|
Find The Right Logitech Mouse For Your Keyboard
Logitech Mouse M110
Logitech Wireless Mouse M305
Logitech Wireless Mouse M505
*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Logitech Marathon Mouse M705
* Tested against popular battery-powered optical and laser wireless mice commercially available as of March 1, 2009. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX
Top Customer Reviews
What's with all the wrist rests, bubble shaped gigantic keyboards that take up the whole desk? Give me a basic keyboard that WORKS. Logitech continues the tradition of the basic IBM style keyboards with the logitech K120.
When you're typing for years and years, you get tired of companies switching keys around on you. Some of logitech's other models I had to pass up on because they swapped the Insert/Delete/Page up/Pg DN section and made it vertical. But on this keyboard, everything is proper and right.
The price is right: There's no reason to spend $50 on a keyboard unless you want to use your keyboard 45 feet away from the monitor - which is rather absurd for most uses. (perhaps if you have a 60" LCD TV with your computer hooked up to it). But if you're an old fashioned, sit up close, task-chair (not the dreadful "manager's chair") kind of person, this is the keyboard you want.
It's not fancy. Nothing extra. No wrist rest. No "media keys". No programmable function keys. And thank goodness! The only thing the basic microsoft keyboard has over this is it has the "calculator" button, which would really be cool to have on this. But really, there was nothing wrong with the way keyboards were before, and there's nothing wrong with this one now. I love this keyboard, right out of the box.
It's surprisingly quiet too.
Why did I get this keyboard?
My new netbook (Acer Aspire One) doesn't have any ps/2 ports - which is fine 'cause they're not really used much anymore.
BUT - all of my old keyboards use PS/2 connectors.Read more ›
|Length: 2:09 Mins|
Logitech does not mention, either on the packaging or in the description that this keyboard would be Mac compatible. Technically that is true as a couple keyboard functions for the Mac are lacking such as being able to control volume and ejecting media from your DVD drive. But other than that it works just like you'd expect a keyboard for your Mac to work. And if you use a PC, you're good to go!
It's very lightweight, dare I say "cheesy" feeling and doesn't give you a feeling of quality. But I wasn't really looking for the ultimate keyboard. I just needed something inexpensive that would work and this is perfect for me needs. It actually has a fairly decent feeling in the keys and it worked right out of the box. One thing I do miss is the keyboard does not have any additional USB ports on it but that's OK for me.
It works and it's a great value.
Downsides: It's wired....but it feels a bit more responsive than wireless ones I've had before. Also there are no media keys on here. I'm not a big fan of having a row of useless buttons to assign to programs I don't need (like an EMAIL or a WEATHER button), but I wouldn't mind seeing some volume controls and a mute button on here. All in all, this keyboard will rock your face off.
good "footprint" on desk
well spaced, well sized keys with good response and feedback
slightly cheap / flimsy feeling plastic
the "legs" on the bottom are cheesy and easy to accidentally collapse or break off.
I went with this model as it has the insert/delete keys in the standard set up, unlike the 'Classic' Logitech model. It is quiet and I expect it to work reliably for a long time.
- I am a software dev so I do a lot of typing and have adapted to a lot of KBs, both these KBs are good but be aware of the differences. This Logitech (which I prefer) has low profile keys, short keystroke, and is quiet (not silent, but very quiet), and has a softer feel, the Dell (which I worked on for many years as well) is about the opposite, longer keystroke, not nearly as quiet (actually fairly "clackity" to use a technical term : ) ), it has a bouncy/spring back feel to it (you notice the longer keystroke and definite bounce back of the key). Anyway, it's of course your personal preference, I just wanted to pass along some observations.
- If you are on the fence then the $14 price of this Logitech (don't let the low price on this KB worry you this is a very nice KB) is much better than the $30 Dell price.
- Finally, why 4 stars instead of 5, I just could never give a Logitech product 5 stars based on their abysmal customer service over the years (cool products, terrible service).
- RE: the pics, just showing the diff design and key profiles, you can see the Dell has almost twice the stroke as the Logitech.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This keyboard gets a lot of use in my home office. It's nice and flat and doesn't have that weird "curved" ergonomic feel like some other keyboards do. Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Howard and Shikha
I'm not a fan nor a long-time user of Logitech products..that's why I was really surprised when I discovered the greatness of this keyboard! It works fine!Published 12 hours ago by Roxanne Schmitt
The quality of this logitech keyboard is too damn great! Makes it easy for em to play my fave games. Thanks a lot.Published 13 hours ago by john nunez
Good basic keyboard. I bought this to use in a warehouse setting, and it held up well for 2 years. I bought the same one because it's cheap, so when I have to replace it again I'm... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amanda
This keyboard is perfect for gamers! I love the overall quality of this product! Thanks a lot!Published 1 day ago by donna torkelson
I go through a keyboard a year. I work at the computer 10 to 12 hours a day and really hammer the keyboard, especially when angered after losing a file or crashing my stinking work... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jack A. Loganbill
For the price it's perfect. I abuse my keyboards so I bought 4 of them. I've used 3 over the course of 2 years, but that's because I spilled beer and ash on them repeatedly. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Paul Johnson
Simple functional keyboard - have bought these more than once.
Wired keyboard for use at home, always connected to my desktop or laptop. Read more