Generic Audio iPod iPhone input converter to regular MP3 plug
|Price:||$4.90 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- iPod/iPhone Female End to 3.5mm Male Jack AUX Cable
- Convert many iPod/iPhone input into an input for any device with 3.5 mm jack
- Works with Most Bose Sound Dock (some not compatible)
- Does NOT work on factory installed ipod cables (VW, Audi, MB, BMW, Nissan, Infi, Ford, etc)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. This cable only works with IPOD dock with analog audio signal. Doesn't work with IPOD dock with digital signal. Please check compatibility before buying! If you are not sure about your IPOD dock compatibility, please contact us prior to buying. Tested with the Grom iPod adapter and it works so we are gonna assume this works with all the aftermarket type iPod adapters that connect to factory radios that you need to convert over to 3.5mm. 2.Vehicles with 30-pin IPOD AUX IN I 30-pin car stereo IPOD adapter Wharfedale car systems Panasonic IPOD dock Philips IPOD dock! micro stereo system SONY IPOD dock Gigaduke IPOD dock Pioneer IPOD dock Logitech IPOD dock Memonex IPOD dock Yamaha IPOD dock "D XtremeMac IPOD dock JVC boomblaster iHOME IPOD dock. 3.This is probably exactly the same or equivalent cable as many sellers on here are selling so I'm sure what we've learned about this cable's compatibility applies to their cables also. The only cable that we know of and we sell that works with many other units including Bose and some factory iPod adapters is the Grom IPD2JK. NOTE: THIS IS NOT DEFECTIVE. IF IT DOESN'T WORK, IT'S JUST NOT COMPATIBLE. Connect any MP3 player to your Dock or Car Compatible with numerous other docking stations as well. 4.Support audio transfer from any devices with a 3.5mm female jack, such as MP3 player, cell phone, laptop (aux out), etc New IPOD Female to 3.5mm Male adapter Plug in IPOD connector of this cable to 30-pin IPOD dock, and 3.5mm 1/8 male jack to earphone socket on your device. Support audio transfer from any devices with a 3.5mm earphone, such as MP3 player, radio, cell phone, laptop (aux out), etc. Works on the following models: Apple IPHONE (all), IPOD (ALL), IPAD (ALL), all Samsung / SONY / LG / Nokia / HTC mobile phone with 3.5mm earphone jack. Audio only. No video, data, or charging transfer. 5.Some people have reported to have some compatibility issues with galaxy s3. Use to convert an iPod/iPhone 30 pin male connection to 3.5
Top customer reviews
Update on 8/28/12:
After a year the cable still works however it seems to have a short in it which causes the music to cut in and out until you jiggle the wire. It has gotten progressively worse over the past couple of months. I am going to buy another one, as I don't have another solution other than bluetooth. I did try a bluetooth adapter from Griffin, the type that plugs into the lighter socket and you plug this Grom cable into it instead of your iphone or other audio device. However, the bluetooth music sounded a little "tinny" and did not have the same quality as just plugging the Grom cable into the car.
I am reducing my original review from 5 stars to 4 stars because the cable is shorting out. It seems that others posting reviews have had the same problem. However, I would still recommend the cable as I don't have another solution at this point.
Update on 5/16/13
Once again, after 9 months this time, the cable has developed another short in the 3.5mm connection side that causes the music to cut in/out and drop drastically in volume. It has gotten progressively worse over the past month. I am now dropping my review to 3 stars since I am having to purchase a 3rd cable due to low quality. Unfortunately, there are not very many alternatives to this cable and the bluetooth options that I have tested (such as Belkin) don't offer very good sound quality.
The iSimple connection cable (male) in my car plugs directly into the female end of the adapter while the 3.5mm jack plugs into the headphone jack on the Android phone. I lose the ability to change tracks from my steering wheel controls, but the volume still works. I could easily mount my phone in the car to have control of the music, etc. The sound quality is great which also depends on the quality of music from your source. My phone is in a case which I would recommend checking that the 3.5mm end is plugged in securely. Overall, I'm satisfied with the results and serves its purpose.
Update on 1/4/12:
Worked well while it worked. Grom unit stopped working after about 3 months, wiring went bad, you could hear only rear or front speakers, then only one speaker, ultimately nothing. It worked on '08 MB ML320 with ipod adapter and EVO 3D or any other audio device with a jack. I didn't change any settings at all on the car Aux button or phone.
Not worth that amount of money for only three months of use.