$ 99 $22.99 Save $3.00 (13%)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Enable to play Daydream with any of your existing VR headsets: Daydream View, Gear VR, or Google Cardboard VR headsets
- Work with Google Pixel/XL, Galaxy S8/S8+, Moto Z and all other Daydream-ready phones. Easy setup
- 3 DoF (Orientation, Gyroscope and Accelerometer) to track position and force applied to the remote in the virtual space
- Full functioned with 4 buttons and a trackpad; Design for comfort, more lightweight, 30g only
- Rechargeable battery inside, powers long working duration more than 11 hours, full charged in 30 minutes
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Daydream Controller Available to Buy Separately Now!
This wireless remote control is an alternative to the original Google Daydream View Controller, fully compatible with Daydream platform. If you already own a Daydream View, Gear VR or other Google Cardboard VR headsets, and a Daydream-ready phone, you only need to get this remote to start experience Daydream VR.
Any difference from the original Google Daydream Controller?
Functionally, almost no difference. Our remote is more light, and cancelled the holes for strap.
Does it work with any VR headsets?
Actually the controller only works with your phone, no relation with the headset, so it's okay as long as you have a Daydream-ready phone. The matter is the quality of your headset decides your VR experience mostly.
Does it work with my phone?
Make sure your phone is Android and Daydream ready. You can check the list with Google, the models number is growing. iOS devices not workable.
Does it support Google updates in future?
Yes. In case there's problem, we'll issue a relative firmware for manual update.
How to pair?
If it’s your first controller, just follow the on-screen guide in Daydream app. If your phone has ever paired with another controller, just tap “Pair new controller” in “Setting” of Daydream app.
How to charge it?
To charge the controller, you’ll need a USB Type-C charger. Note the package doesn’t include a charger or cables, you can use those of your phone, or buy otherwhere, the charger’s output voltage is DC 5V.
How to turn it off?
You don't need to worry about turning your controller off when you leave VR. It will automatically disconnect and enter sleep mode to save battery. The standby duration can be as long as 3 months.