|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 5.4 x 3.4 inches|
|Item model number||k2000|
Generic Car Dashboard Video Camera Vehicle Video Accident Recorder (2.0" 1080P)
|Price:||$27.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Swith between day and night working status
- 1080P Full HD Resolution Video
- Recording video while recharging
- 2.0¡± LTPS TFT LCD
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I use a 8Gb MicroSD card, record in 1080P with 5 minute loops and this gives me about 2-3 hours of recording before it erases the oldest file. Each 5 minute video is approx. ~140-150Mb. Some people might complain that it erasing so fast is bad and what if they need something later; well, if there is an occurrence that you need to keep - lock the file and it won't delete it. Otherwise, this is an install & forget device. It's great to have and isn't a nuisance and if an accident or ticket arises, will help you out immensely.
I work in Insurance and this is exactly what people need. The inaccuracies with human witnesses are too unreliable to be helpful during a claim or ticket dispute.
During the day, picture is great, if the sun is directly facing the camera; obviously there is a glare but that's unavoidable.
Can read street names, license plates - everything it needs to do.
During nighttime, I personally do not turn on the 2 LED lights in the front, they are bright and don't add much quality.
Nighttime recording is a bit less detailed, given it's nighttime. But at stoplights it will record license plates and street signs depending on the type of sign. It shows the stoplights current color great and reflective lines in the street.
Audio is a bit meh, but what purpose does audio serve? None. Insurance / police don't care to hear you singing the Top 40 on the radio prior to the accident / that stop sign ticket violation, they care about visual proof.Read more ›
Update - after about 7 months, it still works 99%. Some points to note: 1. Use a 16gb Class 4 card (32gb is too large and won't work) 2. If it records for a bit, then randomly stops (red recorder blinker stops), the card may have a corrupted file on it. This happens when I accidentally unplug it while driving, or another random reason. Simply take the card out of the camera, plug it into your computer, and delete everything on the card. Then put it back in your camera after everything is deleted. It should now work 100% again for months. It's not flawless, but it's very easy to fix (just delete the files on the card when this happens). It's only happened twice in 7 months! Love this camera!
|Length: 1:13 Mins|
There are people that complain about how this camera isnt great quality. Well seriously, for about $50, what did you really expect? If you want TRUE 1080p, then mount a digital camera or a Real camera to get that quality.
For those of you who only need this for insurance purposes or to save your own ass, buy this gadget!
My only complaint is the fact that the mount is a bit flimsy (NOT THE SUCTION--THE SUCTION TO THE WINDSHIELD IS PERFECT). It's the fact that when I lean in to push the Power button, or the Record button, the Camera comes off the mount. I dont know, maybe its just me? Maybe I am not mounting it in correctly...
1. ROLLER COASTER REVIEWS !!! The 100+ reviews currently written are quite a roller coaster ride. I found this same "ride" with many products here on Amazon. I reviewed a carpet cleaning powder last year that I absolutely loved (did a great job cleaning my carpets) and people actually gave it 1 star because the instructions required them to shake the container a bit to fluff-up the powder which settles between the time of production to the time it reaches the consumer. "What does carpet cleaner have to do with dash cams?" you ask, well, my point is sometimes you need to really read between the lines with these reviews !!!
2. DIFFERENT VERSION !!! From info provided, it is very obvious there are different versions being shipped, e.g., my cam only had 1 min, 2 min & 3 min file options, while others had up to 5 mins, 10 mins, & 15 mins. It's all part of the fun, guessing which version you're going to receive. I do like the 3 minute files - they work great for me.
3. WHAT SELLER / MERCHANT ??? This part was confusing in the end. I ordered my camera from the Brainy Trade Storefront to be fulfilled by Amazon.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Item showed up used. At its highest resolution you can't even read a license plate unless the car is stopped in front of you. It's not 1080p. Vga at best. Read morePublished 9 days ago by panamaniac