|Part Number||Dual Lens DVR|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.2 x 4.2 x 3.7 inches|
|Item model number||Dual Lens DVR|
|Pattern||720P Without Card|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Generic HD 720P Dual Lens IR Night Vision Car DVR Camera Dash Cam Video Recorder Motion Detection
|Price:||$38.45 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is LIMTECH Brand ,Made by Limtech Inc ,All unauthorized sellers are selling poor quality fake. We'll report to amazon.
- Dual lens, double views £¬5.0 MP 1/4 CMOS sensor
- 1280x720 high resolution video recording
- 120 degrees wide view angle, 330 degrees rotating screen panel
- Motion detection & IR Night Vision & Loop Recording
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
With dual lens, can recorder whatever happens in the front or behind.
1/4 1.3 mega pixels (5MP by interpolation) CMOS sensor.
2.0" LTPS LCD screen.
120 degrees wide view angle and 330 degress swivel lens: will not miss any important scences you want to capture.
Auto overwrite function: will delete files automatically when your memory space is full.
Loop recording, recording time for each file can be set.
Recording video while recharging.
Motion detection and IR night vision function.
With 4 bright LED lights.
Continue recording for about 15 seconds after power off.
4x digital zoom in/out function.
Supports SDHC/SD/MMC card up to 32GB.
Through the USB interface, you can replay/edit the video or picture files on your computer.
High capacity rechargeable lithium battery.
Comes with a secure and easy-to-stick suction cup mount.
Recording resolution: 1280x720 @ 30fps; 680x480 @ 30fps
Video format: AVI
Picture resolution: 2592x1944 (5M); 2048x1536 (3M); 1280x1024 (1.3M)
Picture format: JPEG
Battery type: Rechargeable lithium
Input: DC 5V
Powered via: Car cigarette lighter socket or via USB cable
Operation system supported: 98/2000/ME/XP/VISTA
Menu language: English, Russian, Chinese etc.
Product dimensions: 103x63x25mm
Product weight: Approx. 100g
1 x Car DVR
1 x USB Cable
1 x Car Charger
1 x English User Manual
Top Customer Reviews
And now for the cam settings:
I used all the default settings then set these.Read more ›
However, upon unpacking, it felt well-made, had a nice look, fit and finish to it. Already more impressive than the previous two. Installation was very easy, straight forward and there is plenty of cord to not only span but also tuck away within one of the longest production saloons ever built.
First use was done with an old 2GB card I had from a mobile phone, not the ideal size but it worked for the test run. The video is where I expected it to be after watching hours of Russian dashboard camera videos of all sorts of mischief with the bonus of covering front and rear of your vehicle.
The files are stored on the card as DCIMA and DCIMB for the front and rear respectively. I can't get the rear video to mirror on the camera itself (the image is vertically inverted) but having video editing software available, this isn't an issue for me.
Overall, I'm very pleased with the camera and the results it produces. Since my car appears to attract an unusually high number of moron motorists, it's nice to know that their incapabilities are recorded and can be used against them in the worst case, in the best case to make fun of them with my friends.
Quite likely that I'll order more for other vehicles too.
If you get this machine, DO NOT LOSE THE INSTRUCTIONS! You will use them over and over again as you may randomly decide to change features (it has a LOT).
The video quality out of both cameras is excellent from dawn to dusk. Night vision is mediocre but definitely usable. Its better than my iPhone video at night.
It comes with two mounts -- an articulating mount and one that just sticks to the windshield. I'm using the one that is flat on the windshield. My windshield has a severe angle so I can't really see the screen very well. With the articulating arm you can see the screen well but the screen is so small I'm not sure its of any consequence -- especially if you are using the PIP with the rear camera.
The DVR creates two folders on the SIM. One for the front camera and one for the rear. If there should be a "collision" it will add two more folders automatically that are not erased when the chip fills up. Video during the accident is put in those folders. It only plays for a few minutes on the built-in battery but if your car loses power from an accident it should be sufficient.
I would definitely recommend the MP4 version.
Here is the rundown:
- Unit powered up in Chinese. There was no upfront welcome screen to select the language.
- Spent 20 min flipping thru Chinese menus looking for "language". With trial/error, finally set it to English
- Dashcam has G-Sensor and only supports microSD card - Amazon, please fix website and seller needs to know specs.
- G-Sensor works OK. Test it by shaking the dashcam while recording. You'll see a lock symbol on screen, and the video file in the "LOCKED" directory on memory card
- Saved video files are .MOV. Product description says .AVI.
- Color was horrible on video playback/ Pink shows up as dark blue. Changed "Color" setting in menu to NULL. This fixed color issue. Also, traffic light color now shows correctly
- VGA mode works very clear. 720 Mode appears to be OK, but I am happy with VGA.
- Video file size is 15MB/min for VGA, and 53MB/min for 720 mode
- Unit powers up automatically upon ignition start and stops on ignition off. Menu setting allows further recording after poweroff
- Very compact unit that nicely sits behind the rear view mirror. Easy to slide on/off the suction cup mount.
- Secondary camera kinda works. When enabled, it creates a PIP on the main LCD screen. If your PIP is upside down, just rotate the secondary camera 180 degrees. However, this causes a problem in that when you view playback, video is inverted. Left/right is flipped flopped. - bad design.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have this camera for about 2 months it has lost English in model/menu button I have tried reset press all buttons I would sell it for halve price or bin it I would never buy... Read morePublished 3 months ago by David Broome
Product is fairly simple to set up and use. The remote is worthless.Published 5 months ago by David G. Whitcomb
It comes with a camera for the rear but no where to plug it into the device.Published 5 months ago by Garnet J.
Worked for 4 months then stopped reading memory card. Then started to turn on and off at random. While it worked it was awesome. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Zach
The DVR is just not good at all. I'm sad that I got this DVR it's not working at all. It records 10% of the time I have to rest the DVR just for it to record but it looks cool in... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Nestor anavitate
This camera is awesome. I bought 3 for my family and works perfect!Published 9 months ago by Josue Cedeno
very deceiving advertizing. Unit doesn't go in to adjusting of recording time, it loops 3 times for 1 min of recording time and stops recording after that, as soon as rear camera... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer