Generic VHEM Fidge Cube Relieves Stress & Anxiety Attention Toy
$2.54 - $19.99
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Relieves stress and anxiety for children and adults
- The desk toy will help you focus
- Magic toy can relief your stress and concern of the daily life.
- Great gift for your friends who is fidgety, let someone focus on it.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About this item features for all those of you out there with problems clicking, rolling, spinning and fidgeting during meetings, there¡¯s fidget cube: the desk toy that helps you focus. If you¡¯re a chronic fidgeted then the fidget cube is the gadget for you. It¡¯s specifically designed for people who can¡¯t keep their fingers still and whether you¡¯re a clicker, a flicker, a roller or a spinner, the cube has something to satisfy every type of fidgeted. An unusually addicting, high-quality desk toy designed to help you focus. Fidget at work, in class and at home in style.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I bought mine through Gearbest.com, so I'm not 100% sure this is it, but I'm pretty sure it is, so take this review with a grain of salt.
Mine is made in China, so it is a knock-off, however the legit Fidget Cube is on back-order through April 2017, so if you want one before then, or want one for less than $25, this is your best option.
There are some obvious differences but also some similarities between this and the legit version, both good and bad.
There are obvious seams you can see, and it looks like the surface is made from 3 separate pieces, but it's only aesthetic; it's very solid.
There are 6 faces, just like the legit one:
- Breathe: a simple, worn area for rubbing your thumb. The only face that is identical
- Click: a 5-button side, looking similar to a die face. In the legit version there are 3 audible buttons and 2 silent buttons. All 5 are audible on this. Another person reviewed a different knockoff that had 2 buttons that did nothing at all, but that was not the case with mine.
- Spin: like a flattened hand-crank. It takes a while to get used to spinning it; it's a very unnatural motion at first, but after a while this became the thing I played with most. Very low profile.
- Glide: a joystick. It's a little crooked in its resting state and has a click to it like a joystick button. This is the first major design difference from the real Fidget Cube, as I've not heard of it having this feature. This is a pro and a con, because it makes it limits the range of motion when sliding the joystick around. You can slide it, but ultimately it ends up making it as much a big button to press as a joystick to slide around.
- Roll: 3 gears that audibly click and a ball that rolls around. The gears are very satisfying, but now and again will catch and must be rolled the other way to un-catch them. The ball slides more easily perpendicular to the gears direction; I don't know if that's a design flaw or feature, but I like it as I can roll two different ways and the resistance one way compensates for one's thumb's more limited lateral motion (compared to the easier thrusting motion).
Flip: like a low-profile light switch. This one also differs in design from the legit Fidget Cube in that it has 3 different positions: "on", "off", and one in-between. I like the 3-way switch as it provides more variability, but it also means there's not a clean SNAP each way, but rather a ka-SNAP. I was expecting this one to not have a silent way to click it, but surprisingly, just like the real one, if you press down it flips silently. I find myself using this one a lot as well.
It's a great bargain, well-built, and even has some aspects that differ (in good ways and bad) from the original, and it's available now, but it IS a knockoff.
I read other reviews had inconsistent quality, so here is a description what i received as of 25March2017:
-Hard plastic, slightly glossy
-Thin plastic seam visible where cube halves were mated together
-Includes tiny lanyard
-The 3 rolling dials spin freely without resistance
-The large spinning dial spins freely without resistance
-Clicker is solid and has reasonable resistance
-3 of the 5 buttons have tactile response when pressed (other 2 just press until stopped)
-Joystick can rotates in all directions
-Metal roller ball is my surprise favorite
My boyfriend ordered the exact same cube as me (pure black) from the exact same seller (this one) and got a very cheap, poorly made plastic cube.
The functions on it worked well but like I said, it was poorly made. He dropped it TWICE just out of his pocket to the floor, and it cracked almost in half. It also scratched VERY easy.
I, on the other hand, seemingly hit the jackpot. I got a very nice quality cube made of rubber. It looks much smoother and works smoother as well; I'm very happy with how comfortable it feels and how nice it looks.
After what my boyfriend got, I expected way less.
Apparently, with this seller, it's a gamble. You pay a low price. You may get a fantastic cube or less than mediocre one.
The shipping/arrival takes a LONG time. I ordered Feb. 4 and recieved March 1. This makes sense (sort of) because it's from China to US but I ordered another item from China the same day and got it two weeks ago. So yeah.
It's the luck of the draw basically. Even though it took forever, I for sure got my money's worth for the low price.
Can't say the same for my poor boyfriend though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One came broken the buttons broke on the other. Very cheap