- Size (LWH): 11.5 inches, 1.1 inches, 5.8 inches
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Generic Hard Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4, 4G & 4S
|Price:||$4.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Special designed for iphone 4/4s case.
- Durable and lightweight hard plastic case.
- protect your iphone 4/4s from damage, keep it from dust,water and scratches.
- Quick and easy access to iphone screen.
- Make yourself to be the fashion icon!
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Generic Hard Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4, 4G & 4S
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Phone Models||Iphone 4s||iphone 4||iphone 4 4s||iphone 4/4s|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
* Apple Bumper- Minimal protection. Reports of scratching steel band and streching after continual use.
* Griffin Reveal Etch- Very nice look and feel, but rubber sides were too loose for my liking.
* Speck Candyshell- Confident about its protection, but too bulky, scratch-prone, and incompatible with most pin connectors.
* Incipio Silicrylic- Precise fit and compatability. Silicone layer picks up lint (removed easily, but still...).
Incipo NGP Matte
- Perfect fit.
- Perfect balance of grip/slickness. Does not attract dust/lint.
- Clean looks.
- Does not hamper LED flash performance.
- Easy to operate phone controls.
- Superb compatability with 3rd party docks and connectors.
- Material is tough to scratch.
- Easy to install/remove.
- Good size lip to lift front screen off surfaces.
- Thick material provides both shock and puncture protection.
- Compatible with screen protectors.
- Case shows marks from being removed from mold (some more than others).
- Thicker than Apple Bumper
If you can live with the slight blemish*, the NGP Matte provides the ideal balance between protection, size, grip, and function. It is easy to put in and out of pockets, provides excellent grip/feel without picking up unecessary dirt/lint and offers clean lines to enhance its attractiveness. The best "everyday" case I have tested so far.
*Mold marks may even be removed with careful dremeling. Proceed at your own risk.
Let me tell you a brief story:
I previously never had a case on my iPhone 4 before, because I thought the phone was too beautiful to mar with a case. Well that was a huge mistake, because 2 weeks ago, I accidentally dropped my iPhone 4 on the sidewalk and the screen shattered into about a million pieces, the sides of the iPhone were completely crushed in, and it basically looked like my iPhone had been run over by a tank. All this from a minor 4 foot drop out of my hand onto the ground.
I had to purchase a brand new iPhone from the Apple Store to replace my damaged one, and I vowed to always use a case from that point forward.
I had always loved Incipio's cases for my old iPhone 3GS, so I snapped up this NGP case for my iPhone 4. Really nice rubbery material that doesn't stick to your pockets, and feels very solid in your hands.
But I didn't know how well it would protect.
Well, last night I had a chance to find out. I was eating dinner with some friends and I was showing them something in the iPhone. I sneezed, and ridiculously the iPhone went FLYING out of my hands, across the room, bouncing like an acrobat on the HARD TILE FLOOR about 10 times and twirling & flipping in the air in between each bounce. it was HORRIFYING! I was watching it happen in slow motion, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. It was about a hundred times worse than the minor drop which destroyed my old iPhone 2 weeks prior.
When my new iPhone finally came to a screeching halt about 20 feet away, I was expecting the worst. I was terrified to pick up my iPhone, which was facing down on the hard tile ground.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a awesome phone case. But, i'm scared to try in the water is it really waterproof?Published 1 hour ago by J. Glenn
Did not like this too much after I receied it. The material was not the best quality. It was also cumbersome; two hard shells inside an outer skin.Published 14 hours ago by Big Apple CJ
The case has broken in several places and I'm not happy at all I want my money backPublished 22 hours ago by melissa koester
This case is Top Notch,
sturdy, fits well I am very happy with this purchase
I loved it and got compliments on it but it broke literally in half when I dropped my phone, and I only got to use it for a week.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
It sucked ass can't plug it in or plug headphones in with an adapter jokePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer