Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Generic 12" Hand Impulse Sealer Heat Seal Machine Poly Sealing Free Element Grip
|Price:||$25.60 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portable and compact size
- 12" long sealing element
- Adjustable timer creates perfect seals for varying bag thickness.
- Auto LED shut-off indicator light
- Low power consumption
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
12" Impulse Heat Sealer
Ideal for retail, produce, grocery stores, and industrial sealing, these 12" poly plastic bag impulse heat sealers are professional grade and are equipped with innovative design that removes the need for operator training. Simply plug it in and it's ready to go, eliminating warm-up time. With it's durable cast metal construction, sealers are lightweight and portable. Adjustable time and light indicator lets you know when a tight seal is complete, making your sealing process vitally simple.
- Includes 2 Free Replacement Elements And 2 Teflon Tapes
- Impulse Power: 450W
- Sealing Length: 12 inch (300mm)
- Seal Thickness: (0.4mm) 0.01"
- Heat Time: 0.2-1.5 (sec)
- Seal Width: (3mm) 0.11"
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 17" x 7"
- Adjustable Sealing Control Timer With Ready Light
Top Customer Reviews
(Make sure it is unplugged, be safe, don't burn anything down, etc. etc. I am not responsible for damage or injury caused by these directions)
1) Open it from the bottom
2) Take a look at the piece of metal attached to the sealer's arm from the inside. Mine was not correctly making contact with a small button on the housing of a plastic part near the on the back of the sealer (near the hinge).
3) Using the original amazon box, I cut a small piece of cardboard and taped it (just with scotch tape) to the arm so that the piece of metal makes contact with the button that it is supposed to. (See the photo for a better idea of what I did.)
4) Close the arm with the cardboard taped on. You are waiting to hear a click from that button.
5) Close everything up, test to make sure that it works.
I assume that it might look a little different for you since I imagine there are multiple models that look like this being sold. (Mine looks similar to, but not exactly like the display image on this listing)
Functionally, it works great! But I don't like repairing things that I expect to be working when I get them so I gave this impulse sealer 3 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got exactly what I wanted and it gets the job done. Works every time and gets plenty hot.Published 15 days ago by Shirl
It works well, but requires a lot of pressure to make good air tight seals in mylar. More than I should have to use, i feel. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Alexa Blackmoon
Read all of the reviews before purchasing! I think the bad out weigh the good in this product. I received this sealer as a Christmas gift last year (2015) and in the last seven... Read morePublished 28 days ago by Kayla
For $25 (or however much I paid) this thing is awesome sauce. It deals my bags so all k have to do is heat shrink. Only wish I'd bought one years ago!Published 1 month ago by Preston Robinson III
To sum up what many of the other reviewers have said, this is a very well-designed, but poorly-assembled product. Read morePublished 1 month ago by L. Eilander
Works well. It's real fast too. I don't think it's a full five seconds to seal. I have been using mine every day for about two weeks now and it seems to be holding up. Read morePublished 1 month ago by tracee fabrizio
If zero was possible I'd give it... it arrived broken and is absolutely useless... thanks for wasting my time...Published 1 month ago by Richie B