Generic Induction Cooktop Slide Touch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The induction cooker is used in home/restraurent and compact for easy handling and storge
- Temperature ranges from 60-280¡æ, ten power settings from 200-2000Watts.
- Digital control panel,LED display time, temperature and power
- The induction cooker doesn't work until put the cookware propriately on the top.It's compatible with induction ready cookware such as stainless steel, iron, cast iron or enameled iron.
- Equipped with childlock, low and high voltage warning system and error message system
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Induction cooker is an energy efficient cook top.It heats faster than traditional gas or electric stovetops and operates more efficiently. It will only operate when induction-safe cookware is in place and shuts off automatically once cookware is removed.And since the cooktop does not heat, burnt on spills are a thing of the past. Potential messes easily wipe away from the crystal plate cooktop surface. The induction cooktop is also great for serving on its warm setting.With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design elegant induction cooker today! Specifications • Polished Crystal Plate Surface
• LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
• Touching Control Panel
• Overheating Protection Function and child lock
• Fit for Stainless Steel Pot
•Rated Power: 110V, 60Hz, 1300W
•4 Hours Timer&24 Hours Preset
•10 Levels of Power & Temperature
Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|