Generic Remote + Nunchuk Nunchuck Controller Combo Set Bundle for Nintendo Wii
- THIRD PARTY remote and nunchuck controller for Nintendo Wii
- Remote can be a Sword for 1 Game, a Steering Wheel for Racing, a Paintbrush, Golf Club, Airplane and More. Features expansion port for additional input devices, such as the Nunchuk controller
- Nunchuck Controller Contains the Same Motion-Sensing Technology Enabled in the Wii Remote Controller but also Includes an Analog Stick to Assist in Character Movement
- Built-in Speaker and Rumbe Feature
- Batteries and silicon case are not included
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) This remote seems to have more difficulty pointing at the screen than our other remotes. It seems to need to sit a little closer to the sensor bar as well as having some issues registering. This is particularly evident in Boom Blox where it has a lot of trouble.
2) The vibration feature on this remote is much more dramatic than our regular remotes. When it vibrates it is very forceful and quite loud. When we play multiplayer games like Kirby, we can always tell who has this remote as their remote can be heard across the room.
3) The 1 and 2 buttons have already had the ink wear off of them. This started at about the two week mark. Our other remotes are several years old. This isn't a big deal if you play often, but if you have a new player at your house, having the 1 and 2 button labelled is important.
The other difference I noticed was that the outside of this remote is made of much smoother plastic which makes it a bit more slippery.
Overall, I wish I had spent a few more dollars and gotten the real remote, but this isn't bad enough to throw it away. It's just a little annoying at times.
stopped working, we thought the batteries needed to be replaced so we replaced
them... it still did not work.. I think the price is so low because these are possibly
refurbished remotes that are in bad condition and being resold as new. Do Not
Buy This Remote!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these remotes for my children. They did not work. I ended up throwing them away. Sad way to do business. Not even worth my time to return. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Mrs. T
Wrist straps not included which is a basic must for safetyPublished 14 months ago by Michael R. Reed