Generic Pinhole Hidden Video Recorder DVR Sunglasses Camera w/ Micro SD Slot Expandable to 16gb
|Price:||$14.57 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- What you "see" is what you can videotape !
- Bulit-in Li-polymer battery enables up to 80 Mins continuous recording.
- Color Video recording with Time and Date Stamp
- Stylish design and light-weight
- Easily download video and photo to your PC/ Mac. Supports Windows XP / 2000 / Vista / 7 and Mac OS. Plug and Play!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* What you "see" is what you can videotape !
* Bulit-in Li-polymer battery enables up to 80 mins continuous recording.
* Color Video recording with Time and Date Stamp
* Stylish design and light-weight
* Easily download video and photo to your PC/ Mac. Supports Windows XP / 2000 / Vista / 7 and Mac OS. Plug and Play!
* 1.3 M COMS Sensor / 2.8mm Lens
* Video resolution : 640 * 480
* Video compression : AVI
* Recording speed : 20-30 fps
* Photo resolution : 3264 * 2448
* Photo compression : JPEG
* Video recording and Photograph
* Flash Memory : Support maximum of 16GB card (card not included).
* Recording Mode: Continuous recording, when the memory is full, the system will save the videos and turn off the system automatically.
* Install drivers automatically ( except WINDOWS 98 )
* Batotery : 550mAH Li-polymer Battery
* Charge : USB cable from PC USB Port or Power adapter (optional, not included)
* Charge Voltage : DC 5V
* USB Type : USB2.0 standard port
* Support System : Windows 98/2000/XP/Win 7/MAC OS
Top Customer Reviews
Here is how it will work:
1. You have to get the MicroSD card. There is a slot on the left side of the frame, the SD card has to be pushed all the way in.
2. There are two buttons, the on/off button and the mode switch button.
3 Click and HOLD the on/off button for 1-2 seconds, the camera is on and in the video recording mode.
3.1 "Click" the on/off button and the camera records the video.
3.2 "Click" the mode switch, the camera is in photo mode.
3.3 "Click" the mode switch AGAIN, the camera is in voice recording mode.
The camera works on Windows 7 PC too. The video/audio/photo can be downloaded.
Not a flawless product, but it works.
Now, this is important:
The glasses do not work without a Micro SD card. I followed the instructions included with the item and tried picturing/recording without an SD card. It did not function properly and I considered returning it. Luckily, I had an extra Micro SD card to test and after inserting it, the camera took pictures and recorded videos as it was designed to. You should add a date text file (.txt) as described in the instructions manual to get rid of the default incorrect build time. Using the camera is easy. Just follow the instructions included with it. Remember to follow the instructions exactly or else you may damage the camera or you may end up recording audio instead of video...a mistake I have made :(
A cool feature is that the glasses partially "blocks" out the sun in video recordings. It puts a black dot that eclipses the sun when the camera is pointed towards it. As expected, 640x420p isn't that great of quality for videos. However, it's decent and in iMovie, can be exported as a Large 960 x 540 video. The audio isn't the greatest. It picks up audio but it records muffled sounds and it records beeps every few seconds. An annoying thing with these glasses has to with exporting files. When I import to iMovie, I have to import files individually or else they end up being corrupt.Read more ›
This is what I did to get it to work for me:
1. You have to get a Micro SD card 2 - 16 gb class 10. FORMAT THE CARD. There is a slot on the left side of the frame, the SD card has to be pushed all the way in so it is flush with bottom of frame. The brand label faces to outside and contacts face inside. Fully charge the unit 1 hour after red light stops flashing.
2. I used a widget called writetime.exe to set date/time. It sets time and date to match your computer. Do a search. It is free to download from internet and install on your computer. I had to use Explorer, Chrome would not allow it. I have good virus protection so I was not worried. You can try the text file thing if you want but I have 3 of these little cameras and that is what I do for all of them. Unit must be plugged into computer when program is run and you have to specify what drive it is in to the program. Immediately after program is run disconnect from computer and restart unit.
3. There are two buttons, the on/off button and the mode switch button.
4 Click and HOLD the on/off button for 1-2 seconds to start then wait a few seconds, the blue light comes on then the red light. Camera is on standby and in the video recording mode. Red light is on.
5.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it has sharp ends for the ear pieces, grainy video
for the price it aint bad
It did not meet my expectations The picture quality is poor And it stop working after just two weeksPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Ordered orig not a knockoff repro or 2nd. The extra couple dollars so worth it. Small icons crisply stamped inside left arm piece for power (on+off), for mode (pic, vid), for... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Pen Silnink
It take good pictures but the video you can only hear soundPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer