Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 221 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 251 reviews
on August 5, 2017
Rubberized? Don't think so.... I would say more on the plasticky side than on the rubberized side.
on April 20, 2017
Good protection but it doesn't stay together, keeps separating the two parts.
on March 25, 2017
fits my husband's Galaxy S6 Edge perfectly.
on August 17, 2014
First of all you must consider the price. Come on! For less than $4 (including postage) you get a sturdy protective case for your mini that feels good in your hand. Plus it's available in a wide choice of colors.
I have ordered two of these. One fits perfectly. The other does not snap fully closed on one side. It is still fully functional however. I guess if one would find such a minor flaw bothersome just order two cases initially in different colors and still pocket the CONSIDERABLE savings.
I am highly satisfied. My expectations were met.
on April 25, 2017
I got a refund cause they don't work for my fone. than I found it cricket had their own special version which has a different size. this item is great
on May 7, 2014
The case works great, but as other reviews have said it is a little tight. It seems like all the cases I've tried for this Samsung Galaxy S 3 mini all fit tight. It still works Great and I would recommend it to others.
on September 26, 2014
It's definitely "generic" doesn't fit properly. You snap one side of the case closed and the opposite side pops open. I guess you get what you pay for.
on November 15, 2015
I had ordered a case similar to this before for my phone and loved it. I got this one for my husband and the two pieces won't actually snap together snugly. It is like it is just a hair too small. The quality control for the manufacturing must not be good. I was very disappointed.
on February 25, 2014
This case does not fit the very device it was intended to protect... really.
Its sides remain open, no matter what adjustments are made.
It also scratches quite easily.
I am returning the one I have purchased and selecting a soft cover instead.
on December 6, 2013
The case is quite resistant but it gets easily scratched, I would like to try something different maybe. Its a bit difficult to remove it