Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on January 27, 2013
the only thing that puts me off this controller is that the joysticks are very rigid and make it very difficult to play with more subtlety. Example: LoZ, hard to walk, easy to run. Walking a rope or a small piece of land inbetween lava...hard. Also mine came with a little fault where the joystick is inclined slightly to the left so when I push straight forward the character I'm directing goes forward slightly to the left.
on March 26, 2013
I was hoping I had found a cheap alternative for buying PS3 controllers. I was only half right. Cheap, definitely. Alternative, no way. The joy sticks didn't respond at all when moved a small amount, there was a huge amount of free play that wouldn't register on screen. When the joy stick did respond it moved much further than it should have. Example: When playing a shooting game, aiming the gun at an enemy was nearly impossible due to the fact that the gun would just jump left/right up/down since the joysticks did not respond to small adjustments. Also the joysticks would not "click" down if the stick was being pushed forward/backward/side to side. I would not recommend this as a replacement controller, the savings is not worth it.
on March 11, 2014
This controller turns itself off after a few minutes of not being used. The battery life is good, no issues. It does not have a vibration feature like the original controller, but I only use it for amazon prime and netflix. Not a good choice for gaming, if you need the shake, but it is perfect for watching shows and tv feature.
Morgan
on March 21, 2014
I bought this for some my girlfriend's nephews. They destroy controllers tossing them around, chucking them at each other.. I bought them real playstation controllers once, which was totally pointless.These ,however, won't give me such heartburn when there is chocolate and doo doo jammed in the buttons and the sticks don't work.
on October 6, 2012
Have been using this product for a few weeks now. For the price, it's really not so bad, and you can't expect an after market controller to be perfect. That being said, here is what I have noticed about it:

Joy sticks are much stiffer than official PS3 controller. This takes some getting used to, but once you adjust, it isn't bad.
Occasionally the buttons have a delayed response. Doesn't happen often, but sometimes I'll notice some sluggishness... could be only when it needs charging.
Holds a charge for a decent while, about 3/4 the time of my official controller.
Looks nice, not cheap... the untrained eye probably wouldn't know it as after market.

Overall it works pretty well, and I use it all the time. Not the best choice for a serious gamer, but passes as a second controller that gets used occasionally.
on June 16, 2014
I got this because it was offered at a lower price but what I didn't know was that the quality was also lower. It didn't work at all, only blinked all four lights and that was it.. Even though the seller sent a replacement the next one did the same thing. I ended sending both back to the seller and am still waiting for my refund from December of 2013. Don't buy from this Seller! And don't expect a Refund if you do!
on December 27, 2013
The toggles for thumbs has a different feel and makes playing games very hard. The thumb toggles do not have the same feel or glide as the original remote that came with our PS3. Playing call of Duty for example: is a disaster b/c you are all over the screen and cannot gently move around.
on July 23, 2014
It works well for the most part. It will turn off after about 10 minutes of non-use, but other than that I haven't had any issues with it. Sometimes it can be difficult to see if it is charging, but I have had for about a month and have not had any of the problems others have made about lack of holding a charge.
on April 18, 2014
It broke already....the left toggle switch sticks or something cause all of a sudden your player takes off to the left or up.it started about a week after I received it. I will NOT buy or promote this product to anyone.
on June 11, 2013
Its compatible with the PS3, but compared to the genuine controllers... Will leave you sadly disappointed... You will lose any game that you need finesse with... But, if you are playing a game and desiring extra challenge... Use this remote... It adds an extra layer of challenge... Will you make it? Invest your money in a better controller...