Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 New Professional Skin Care Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon pbskids pbskids pbskids  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Elvis Presley Shop Cycling on Amazon

Genesis GMT15A Multifunction Oscillating Tool Blades

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 4, 2010 6:00:39 PM PST
J. Anderson says:
Which manufacturers blades fit this tool? I'm an electrician and used a factory Genesis blade to cut in a single gang box in cedar siding and also through the 1/2" sheathing: the factory blade looks dull and beat up. Why are all these blades so expensive? You can get Bimetal sawzall blades much cheaper, the design of this blade is not that radically different. Anyway, what fits? Dremel? Bosch? Versatool?

Posted on Mar 4, 2011 11:24:26 PM PST
Versa and Bosch yes; not sure about Dremel. It has a 4 pin slippage prevention, looks like you're running the bases, I'd say about 3/4" from 1st to 3rd. I think most of them are becoming pretty interchangeable - they want to sell stuff.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 4, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 4, 2011