- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002UJIGUU
- Item model number: GenM-11417
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
Genesis Mini Bow - RH Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Specifications: 29 1/8" axle-to-axle length; 6 1/8" brace height
- Adjustable draw weight 6-12 pounds; Draw length range of 14-25 inches
- 2 pounds mass weight; Carbon cable guard
- 77 11/16" string length; 30 13/16" cable length
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
Customers also shopped for
Featuring the same revolutionary technology as the original Genesis bow, the new Mini Genesis is scaled to fit even smaller-framed youngsters. Weighing only 2 pounds, and with adjustable draw weights of 6 to 12 pounds, the new Mini Genesis fits even pre-schoolers who are ready for the unique thrills of archery.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The thing I like most about this bow is the small brace height (distance between the grip and the string). Smaller archers have shorter draw lengths and can't pull the arrow as far back. The brace height on this bow is 1" smaller than the regular Genesis. That means the shooter starts storing energy 1" sooner. This is a BIG difference for archers of short stature.
In our club, kids 7 and up were sinking arrows into the target with this bow. With a little practice, younger kids could do fine as well.
Other than the short brace height and light weight, this bow is the same quality of the other Genesis products. The tapped holes are standard size so you can fit it with most standard sights and arrow rests. We added a Whisker Bisquit, a 3-pin site, and No Glovs, to make it a perfect system.
Revision - I just realized I'm not sure if it was the original or the mini that was used at scout camp. After looking on the genesis website, I found a local retailer. He advocated for the original, which is used in the National School Archery program.