Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 17, 2017
Taken twice a day 2 capsules supported by apple cadre no results besides a problem with going to the bathroom . I drank about 16 oz a day of pure water.
on January 23, 2014
I have been using this product two days. On the first day I noticed significant change of my appetite. I did not want to snack and ate half of my dinner. Today again I felt full in the morning after my breakfast and usually I have tea after the breakfast before afternoon with snacks or a dessert. I ate a little of the snacks and felt full so quick that I did not want to finish. I am going to update this review in a month to inform if I lost any weight.

For now I love these natural pills for suppressing my cravings and appetite. It is very wonderful change for me!

Update: I stopped taking this supplement as it stopped working. Now I do not eat sugar and I lost 6 pounds! Just do it! Sugar is bad for you! It goes straight to fat, makes you anxious! I look so skinny now! Very happy. I replaced sugar by tangerines, apples and dates in coconut. Yummy! I eat dessert once a month as a treat.

Plus I eat Oatmeal with honey, water and a little nuts for breakfast

Lunch: anything I want but cut the portion

Dinner: anything I want but cut the portion

Snacking: sweet apples, tangerines, coconut covered dates, avocados.

I feel great! And I look great!
on January 24, 2014
I took the exact amount as explained on label. I used entire bottle. It didn't suppress appetite, I did not loose one pound. Product had not one benefit or effect on my body.
on March 22, 2013
I read about this product in "First for Women Magazine". It was recommended by Dr. Oz, so I thought I'd try it and it really works! Highly recommend.
on April 10, 2014
If I could I would give this no stars. This product do not work and was a waste of my money and time. I followed the instructions to the letter and no results.
on June 10, 2013
Love this product and recommend to anyone who is looking to control appetite. I found out that with this product you have to take at least couple more bottle before you could see the result.
on October 7, 2014
Great with Green Coffee Bean.
on August 16, 2013
This is an easy product to take if you want to consider not eating as much -- unlike a diet pill it has no side effects, and I've had no problem at all. They were shipped quickly and the price was great. Would definitely purchase again.
on July 11, 2013
BURNS YOUR FAT INTO ENERGY AND MAKES ME NOT HUNGRY FOR MORE THAN HALF THE DAY SO MY DIET DOESN'T KILL ME WITH STARVATION.
on July 15, 2016