Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 7, 2017
Wonderful film exposing the known dangers of GMOs. The facts are made very clear (evidence beyond reasonable doubt) that GMOs are dangerous to human health in large amounts and/or over long periods of time. This is also true in animals. Film features many well-illustrated examples of this. One that I remember very clearly is they showed a group of farmers in Africa who ate GMO corn exclusively. Every week, a few of them would die, and health problems ran rapant. As soon as they switched to non-GMO corn, the problems completely stopped, and no one else died. The film goes into the science of why this is, and the money/politics of what got these things rammed through the FDA approval process.
11 comment|Report abuse
on September 18, 2015
This is an amazing video. EVERYONE MUST WATCH THIS! I try to avoid corn now, or at least at a Farmers market make sure it is NOT GMO corn. The information in this video is shocking! What is wrong with Monsanto? What is wrong with our country to let this happen? Terrible!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on October 11, 2016
It's a must see. My parents' generation NEVER suffered from the kinds of diseases that are rampant now....fibromyalgia, chrons disease, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis etc why? b/c their food was NOT genetically modified. Jeffrey Smith is the GMO food czar which is bringing us the truth about our food. With gf's athletic healthy young boys who have crippling digestive disorders and friends who have systemic inflammation from GMOs, the truth is revealed. The US allows this, EUR does not. why? lack of awareness. Get educated. Knowledge is power. This is real knowledge.
11 comment|Report abuse
on May 16, 2013
This is an excellent look at the GMO situation from a wide range of impacts. The information is not "red or blue," "liberal or conservative," or "socialist" as one reviewer suggested. The information is about your health and the health of your family. A month before I watched this documentary I made the decision to stop eating processed (GMO containing) foods, and move to a diet of organic, whole and raw foods. Within one week I noticed significant reduction in joint inflammation and in stabilization of my blood sugar levels. I lost 12 pounds. My energy levels, concentration and mood all improved. It was clear to me THAT my dietary change was an incredible improvement in my overall quality of life. After watching this documentary I now have a much better idea of WHY my body responded so positively to eliminating GMO foods and replacing them with healthy natural foods. This documentary gives us the information we need to make life changing and life saving decisions for ourselves and our families. Take the time to watch it, then share the information, use the information, and change you and your family's lives for the good.
on December 16, 2014
Thought I was eating GMO free....until I watched this. Then I got mad. We should know what's in our food. As much as my family has struggled with allergies and breathing issues from these stupid GMO's, we have a RIGHT to choose!!! Don't go with the flow, check into it for yourselves. This movie is excellent, good, valid scientific information. Anyone who gets mad about people wanting to know what is in their food needs to wake up! Since cleaning out my pantry we are all doing better.
3 helpful votes
on May 13, 2014
This documentary is a perfect modem to spread awareness of GMO's and companies like Monsanto. I live in North Carolina and living less than 2 hours from the Monsanto HQ makes me sick.
This is a must watch for anyone wanting to learn more about the negatives of GMO's and companies like Monsanto, Tyson, Kraft, and many more who feed our children and families GMO's.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on October 24, 2014
This was an amazing video that EVERYONE needs to watch.
As a teacher, I see the autism rate growing by leaps and bounds. And it's not only autism that is increasing in alarming rates. There is so much more sickness and disease affecting my friends' children than ever affected children when I was growing up.
This is a really well-done video. It had my attention right away. The good news is that it ends on a positive message. There is an urgency to this message, however. We need to educate ourselves ASAP, and once we know more, we can take steps to protect ourselves and our loved ones.
This video is very timely. This video is outstanding!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 4, 2014
We are all part of a giant experiment. It almost feels like a fictional Roald Dahl Movie. I never even knew the corn and soy I was eating back in late 90s was genetically modified. The movie is a must see for all people in USA. While rest of world has made mandatory to label or ban GMO foods, it is still not necessary to so in USA. Basically people are not even aware of this for most part. Even states like California rejected the ballot measure. I really wonder how people can say, I don't care what I put in my stomach as long as it is sweet and salty. If you go plant based diet, you can avoid GMO to a large extent. If you go 100% organic, you can avoid GMOs. I read yesterday WHO said cancer % have shot up in past 20 years. GMOs were introduced 20 years ago. Anybody will see a connection. I applaud the movie producers and director for taking this excellent movie and starting to create a grass root awareness.

The movie is scary, but absolute reality. Let us all eat healthy, food as available in nature.
on November 20, 2012
Very well researched and presented facts concerning the health risks associated with ingesting GMOs. We have been avoiding them for several years, but now I have a clearer understanding of why we MUST avoid them! Our DVD has already gotten lots of viewings from family and friends, and the message has been very gratefully received. My sincere thanks goes to those who did the work of putting this message out on DVD. We're eagerly awaiting the day when labeling of GMO foods goes into effect, and then, when the swell grows strong enough, that GMOs are banished!
on October 3, 2013
I am passing this movie around to friends and family. The message is one that we cannot and should not ignore if we want a sustainable planet and good health. The powers that be have pulled the wool over our eyes long enough. We need to stand up and fight for our right to food in the form that nature intended. We need to tell these greedy and sinister corporations that they can't have our bodies, our minds and never can they have our fighting human spirits! When I watch documentaries like this, it makes me believe there really is a devil among us. Why else would a group of humans take DNA from creation and create unknown "species"? Why would they hide it from the masses and attempt to take over the entire global food chain with their poisonous crops? Why? If that's not a conspiracy, I don't know what is!