Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on January 30, 2015
Finally a watch that fits and looks really nice. After several botched attempts and resolutions to stop ordering such personal items online, I bought this very pretty watch. The photo is a very good representation. The strap is some synthetic material which looks like it will break down soon, but the strap looks easy to replace. Don't be fooled by the name, however. "Geneva" has nothing to do with Switzerland. Maybe there's a Geneva, China?
on September 11, 2016
Although the watch itself appears beautiful in the package, the face is larger than the width of my wrist, and is therefore very uncomfortable. Granted, I do have tiny wrists- however, it just wasn't for me.

The face of the watch is the exact size of a US silver dollar.
on July 8, 2015
The band broke off after 2 weeks of wearing. The strap was glued closed and not stitched, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it dismantled in heat. But then again, it's an inexpensive watch, so I guess I got what I expected. It is very pretty though and I really liked it despite flimsy assembly. I won't buy another Geneva again though.
on December 8, 2015
aesthetically very pleasing, especially the face; the rose-gold glimmer finish is endlessly classy. That being said, the overall product is a major bust due to the CHEAP straps. extremely flimsy ensuring no comfort for me in wearing it, for fear of it breaking and being lost or breaking.
on August 14, 2015
The bands feel cheap but the overall watch is nice. So far it tells time accurately and the wear is comfortable. If you want a simple, neutral color watch and don't want to pay too much for it, this watch would make a good option. I just wish the band didn't feel and look cheap.
on September 13, 2014
Very cute and I got a lot of compliments on it. Definitely looks more expensive than the price. I knew it was inexpensive and I didn't expect it to last forever, but the band broke about two months after I got it, which was frustrating.
on November 6, 2015
This watch, while having the appearance that I wanted (I loved the skinny band and the coloring and the big face) the strap broke only a month after wearing it.
on May 26, 2015
Bought one, it lasted for a darn long time until I accidentally forgot to take it off while swimming in a pool. I liked it so much, I bought a new one to replace the old one.
on August 15, 2015
A nice watch but does not keep time well. It is 5 minutes slow every day, even after replacing the battery after only 2 months.
on June 2, 2015
Love the style of this watch but I wore it for literally two hours before the battery died. Disappointing even considering the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.