Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 7, 2015
Well I spent a total of 4 dollars on this product and it's shipping. And I got exactly what I paid for. Plus it's hard to find a watch that fits my tiny wrist lol. But the watch gets scratched up easy and had the 9 notch inside the watch was a little faded but other than that it's still workin and it's makin me look dope af. So cheers & chi chi's ;P
review image
12 people found this helpful
on February 27, 2014
I get lots of compliments when I wear this watch. Lots.. I never would have thought a cheap watch would do it to that degree :) Pros: tons of compliments.. I love the look of it. I really like wearing the watch. The cons: I have very sensitive skin, so I know wearing the cheaper metals may react w/ my eczema. This watch wasn't any different than any other lower cost jewelry I've put in my ears or on my skin.. I react to it. My overall verdict.. if you don't have overly sensitive skin.. get one in every color.. if you're very sensitive buy w/ a bit of caution. I know I have my work arounds if I really like something like clear nail polish over the metal part so my skin stays free from contact.
on February 12, 2014
My husband ordered this because he wanted a red watch. I think he thought it was going to be bigger or something. To me, this is a lady's watch and should be labeled as such in the description. It looked far too girly on him. The quality seems to be good so far though.
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 19, 2014
I do not understand what some people are complaining about!. I got my watch 1 week ago. It works just fine. In case you are wondering it is battery operated. For those who worked it for a day or two then it stopped, you got a bad battery. It is battery operated, i tried to wind it on the first day. Could not do it.It would just go around in cirlcles endlessly. The wind up Knobb is used to set the time, and is just so you can connect the battery to the what i call an ignition switch for a lack of a better word. It works just like a normal watch. It feels good with the rubberized band. However, you need to swab it every know and again to avoid sweat build up,and smell. Other than that it looks awesome. Red is my favorite color. It is a man sized watch. Does not look feminine at all. If you dont like the color red there are many others too choose from. If you see a bad review about this watch, ignore it!. The only thing that was a pain, was that It took about a month to get here. Shipped from overseas. Other than that, you will be pleasantly supriesd!!!!
|0Comment|Report abuse
For less than $5, this is a pretty good watch. No numbers, but you can see the markings on the face. Hands are outlined in the same bright neon cor as face markings and band. I don know how well you would be able to see them in the dark though! Face is fairly large, so it might be too large for a smaller person. Jelly band is BRIGHT Orange/red (not red-red) and it textured on the outside, but smooth on the arm side. Would be a good summer sport watch.
on March 3, 2017
The first day I wore this watch the pin came loose where the watch and band connect and fell off
Unfortunately the glass shattered on the watch! Was actually surprised it was glass at this price. I'll try and get it replaced if I can figure out how?
on August 5, 2015
I love this watch. It's made by Geneva and it shipped quick. If you love the large face and bright colors ,this is for you. It also come in different colors. I get alot of compliments on it.
2 people found this helpful
on March 27, 2017
I bought this watch primarily for work. It was $3 and I figured I wasn't risking much purchasing it. It's comfortable,silicon band is very flexible, and it keeps time. The only trouble is that I have a very physical job and the watch stem pops out if I bump it up against anything. So the watch stops until I notice and tap the stem back into place. The watch might be fine for someone who isn't lifting boxes all the time.
on January 12, 2014
My boyfriend loves this watch he wears it with anything he can! I bought the gray one too but when we received it it was damaged. Sent it back and got a full refund on it. Rebought it and it should be here soon so we will see how that one goes!
5 people found this helpful
on December 17, 2014
I wanted a watch with a black wrist strap. It was okay, but the issue was that I would set the time and within five minutes it would stop. The watch would still be ticking, and you can see the hand trying to move, but it wouldn't actually go anywhere. Within ten minutes of setting it it was already five minutes behind. I ended up returning it.