Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 456 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 495 reviews
on January 21, 2014
Everyone is very quick to write negative reviews on these watches. They are simply meant to be just throw on fun fashion watches not something that is meant to last a lifetime you get what you pay for if you keep that in mind you won't be disappointed with these watches that I love :)
on August 2, 2013
I have the rose gold version of this watch and decided to get the silver one. I like it a lot. It's really big, so I had to remove two links off of it...luckily I know how to do that =] I also put clear nail polish over the stones so I don't lose any. All in all, it's a great watch and a great price!
on November 1, 2013
I ordered the watch from a seller in NY so I can receive it faster. Shipping was very fast. The watch came without any box or instructions. This is where "you get what you pay for" starts. There aren't any kind of plastic protective covers on the front or back. The back of the watch has scratches on it. It looks like it's been worn or scuffed somehow. Couple of the crystals look like they fell off but glued back on because they're not flush with the rest of the crystals. The links can't be taken off like a real watch (that's held together by pins). Luckily my husband is handy and has lots of tools. He basically pried off the links so it'd fit around my wrist, otherwise it's HUGE around my wrist. The overall look of the watch is cheap. Again, I never expect it to look "expensive" for $6.99. I've only had the watch for 2 days. So far it's still telling time. I also don't expect it to last that long. It's a fashion thing. I'll end up wearing it for a few weeks, and that'd be the end of it. So if you want something short term, and have a handy husband/boyfriend, then go ahead. Otherwise, get a real watch.
on August 30, 2014
I keep reading reviews on how cheaply made this watch apparently is and how the links cannot be removed. I've had mine for well over a year, and I've put quite a beating on it. I've also removed plenty of links with no problem whatsoever. This watch is still holding strong and I'm quite surprised especially after reading all the negative feedback. The only thing wrong was the slight scratch on the face of the watch when I received it in the mail. Thats fine by me. There is however one minor setback. After prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, the face turns a pinkish color. But none the less, I am completely satisfied with this watch. Well worth the price.
on November 24, 2013
I got this watch for a cheap but shiny throw on accessory for dressing up. First thing I noticed is compared to the other watches I purchased this one is much smaller in size, so just be aware of that. I didn't see any measurements, and a review said it was a big watch.. it is NOT that big.

When I looked closer I then realized a couple of the "crystals" had fallen off in the bag. I'll probably try to glue them back in. When I tried it on a couple other things I noticed: Links are poorly assembled, so there will be much arm hair pulling if you have said arm hair! Secondly, there is no release button, so it's pretty tricky to get it off of my wrist, I had to slide my finger in between the band and my wrist to separate the clip.

Lastly, it's pretty obviously this is a "faux" watch, and with the price it shouldn't be much of a surprise, so everything except the seconds, minutes, hours, and the dial are fake. Also, it ticks pretty loud and I had to store it in box so it did not bother me when I'm trying to get to sleep.

With all that said, it is only $7-8 and offerred on prime, so I'm not extremely upset with my purchase. If I can handle loosing some arm hairs I'll probably wear it a few times if I can glue the crystals in.

The face itself looks fairly clean, and it has held the exact time for over a week now, so it definitely works.

I'd say if you just want a cheap throw on for only $8 I would say go ahead, but just know you get what you pay for!
on January 22, 2014
I was not expecting much from this watch considering it was pretty cheap, so for the price the watch is okay quality. When I first opened it, I was excited! It actually looks pretty nice in person! The face is nice and bright and sparkly in the light. It looks like a nice watch from far away (lol).

The reason I gave only three stars is because the watch itself feels pretty cheap. It is extremely light in your hand and feels like cheap metal to the touch. It also feels like its going to break every time you put in on and take it off. The metal feels like it'll snap at any given moment!

Another con to this watch is that it is EXTREMELY noisy! The tic toc is SO LOUD! I honestly had it sitting across the room on a night stand and I could not sleep because it was ticking so loud! Now I have to sleep with it in a different room! Lol.

Overall, the watch LOOKS nice, but you can tell it is definitely cheap quality! I still wear it for fun and it does look cute with certain outfits!
on December 8, 2015
I love how this watch looks, it's pretty and fashionable but there's a few problems with it. First of all, it was way too big (at least by four links), and I ordered this product at least a month ago, I still haven't fixed it yet. It's also made of an incredibly rough and almost cheap metal. If someone asked me, I would have said it was made from aluminum. The watch is very pretty, and none of the gems have popped out yet. However, it's too big and I don't have the opportunity to fix it, and the links are so fragile and strange feeling I feel like I can almost break them.
on December 3, 2013
I originally bought this watch for my mom for Christmas but when I received it yesterday I realized it looks more like a mans watch!! The watch is big and the knobs on the side stick out pretty far making it not very dainty or girly in my opinion. I asked several other ppl if they thought it was for a man or woman and they all said man. It is though, a very pretty mans watch!!
on August 4, 2017
i wear this watch everyday. the face is easily scratched. little big could not take links out. as expected.
on December 10, 2013
This is a really cute watch. I had to remove a few links to fit on my small wrist (which cost $10 at a watch shop). However, since this is a regular occurrence for me, I wasn't disappointed. Most of the features on this watch are just for looks.

One con: Sometimes when brushing my hair the watch gets caught on a strand or two.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.