Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 455 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 494 reviews
on August 9, 2013
I can't tell you how many compliments I get when I wear this watch! Everyone always asks where I got it, of course when I bought it, it was around $11 dollars but I still couldn't have gone wrong!
MTM Trading LLC is selling the low class watches. Please don't buy them and get yourself disappointed. The product they are selling is not good for nothing. They are cheating the nice branded watches. I suggest not to go online with MTM Trading LLC and they are not responsible to take this charge and they are careless products with carless market around. And they are spoiling Amazon aswell having they account. and there is no option for cancellation on this product and only you can contact the seller via email on this. Better not to go on any of this. If any of you take this watch to return back it will cost you more than the watch. So please don't go for MTM Trading for any shopping.

Thanks, VG
on March 7, 2017
Ok thanks!
on March 2, 2015
veri good
on December 13, 2012
Very pretty and light weight. I wanted a chunky watch so this one is everything I expected and for a great price!
on June 7, 2011
Watch arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Fun to wear but not an everyday watch for me but definately could be an everyday watch if that's what you're looking for. Receive compliments every time its on my wrist! Very pretty and the quality seems great especially for the price.
on May 21, 2012
Amazing quality for the price. I cannot wait to get links taken out and start wearing it. I put some clear nail polish over the crystals just in case for extra security. You will NOT be disappointed with this purchase.
on January 21, 2014
Everyone is very quick to write negative reviews on these watches. They are simply meant to be just throw on fun fashion watches not something that is meant to last a lifetime you get what you pay for if you keep that in mind you won't be disappointed with these watches that I love :)
on August 2, 2013
I have the rose gold version of this watch and decided to get the silver one. I like it a lot. It's really big, so I had to remove two links off of it...luckily I know how to do that =] I also put clear nail polish over the stones so I don't lose any. All in all, it's a great watch and a great price!
on November 29, 2012
This watch is beautiful and expensive looking. It has a good weight and quality. I would certainly purchase it again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.