Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Silver Geneva Crystal Rhinestone Chronograph Watch with Metal Link Band
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on June 7, 2011
Watch arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Fun to wear but not an everyday watch for me but definately could be an everyday watch if that's what you're looking for. Receive compliments every time its on my wrist! Very pretty and the quality seems great especially for the price.
on May 21, 2012
Amazing quality for the price. I cannot wait to get links taken out and start wearing it. I put some clear nail polish over the crystals just in case for extra security. You will NOT be disappointed with this purchase.
on December 13, 2012
Very pretty and light weight. I wanted a chunky watch so this one is everything I expected and for a great price!
on January 21, 2014
Everyone is very quick to write negative reviews on these watches. They are simply meant to be just throw on fun fashion watches not something that is meant to last a lifetime you get what you pay for if you keep that in mind you won't be disappointed with these watches that I love :)
on August 2, 2013
I have the rose gold version of this watch and decided to get the silver one. I like it a lot. It's really big, so I had to remove two links off of it...luckily I know how to do that =] I also put clear nail polish over the stones so I don't lose any. All in all, it's a great watch and a great price!
on November 29, 2012
This watch is beautiful and expensive looking. It has a good weight and quality. I would certainly purchase it again.
on December 13, 2012
If you've ever wanted to buy this type of watch, do not hestitate. BUY IT YOU WON'T BE SORRY EVER.
on July 8, 2013
This is a very nice watch especially for the money. My wife and daughter both take turns wearing this. This watch is very well made for the price. As a former jeweler (I was being taught simple watch repairs when I decided to start at Butler college of pharmacy back in the early 1970's) this is exceptional value! I would estimate this watch is easily worth 5 or more times it's price. They have worn this a couple of dozen times and the watch still looks nice.

This NOT an everyday watch however. Worn daily this watch would be lucky to last 4 to 6 months. However, if a special occasion watch it should last several years and still look great.

The watch arrived very quickly and in perfect shape. The price was below $8.00.

I highly recommend this watch especially if not worn daily.

I would give this watch a 7.5 to 8.0 out of 10 if it's not worn daily.

As a daily watch I would have to give it a 3.5 to 4.0 out of 10 - you would be lucky to get 4 months of daily wear out of it.
on November 1, 2013
I ordered the watch from a seller in NY so I can receive it faster. Shipping was very fast. The watch came without any box or instructions. This is where "you get what you pay for" starts. There aren't any kind of plastic protective covers on the front or back. The back of the watch has scratches on it. It looks like it's been worn or scuffed somehow. Couple of the crystals look like they fell off but glued back on because they're not flush with the rest of the crystals. The links can't be taken off like a real watch (that's held together by pins). Luckily my husband is handy and has lots of tools. He basically pried off the links so it'd fit around my wrist, otherwise it's HUGE around my wrist. The overall look of the watch is cheap. Again, I never expect it to look "expensive" for $6.99. I've only had the watch for 2 days. So far it's still telling time. I also don't expect it to last that long. It's a fashion thing. I'll end up wearing it for a few weeks, and that'd be the end of it. So if you want something short term, and have a handy husband/boyfriend, then go ahead. Otherwise, get a real watch.
on December 3, 2013
I originally bought this watch for my mom for Christmas but when I received it yesterday I realized it looks more like a mans watch!! The watch is big and the knobs on the side stick out pretty far making it not very dainty or girly in my opinion. I asked several other ppl if they thought it was for a man or woman and they all said man. It is though, a very pretty mans watch!!