BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 23, 2013
The age-old saying is that you get what you pay for. Yes it's cheap as hell. It arrived with NO battery. It would have cost more to ship it back than to get the battery placed. So I headed to our local Watch Doctor (yes that's the name of the establishment) and the proprieter smirked a bit as he headed over to install the battery. The smirk was related to the fact that the battery cost more than the actual watch!! I am wearing it now and yes I like it. But keep in mind that the dials in the watch are decorative and there will be some leg work involved before you get to wear it.
on July 22, 2013
I received this watch on time and was safely shipped. Some of the drawbacks are that the three dials on the face of the clock are not functional, the winder is very sensitive and you can change the time with your wrist if you aren't careful. I did like the strap and the little crystals, it is a very cute watch it you are using it just as an accessory and not an investment to tell you the time.
on June 11, 2016
It's terrific got lots of compliments great for summer
on July 26, 2012
this is a beautiful womens watch. last year i got the mens watch for myself in whiteand black also, they still run perfectly, and if i could get them in other colors i would buy them. i highly recommend them for any one.
on July 13, 2013
We received the watch today but it doesn't work so I guess the battery is dead. I just spent the last hour trying to figure out the small dials and now I read here that the three smaller dials are just decorative and not functional, WTH!!!.
on March 3, 2016
Love the Watch was as described
on July 6, 2014
I love the watch and get lots of compliments on it. Just wish it would have had the silver trim like I ordered I'm not a fan of rose gold like I received.
on June 18, 2014
the photo shows its silver but its a FAKE looking gold false advertisement should show the real product
so you know what your getting in the mail!!!!
on May 7, 2014
The watch looks great! However, I was under the impression that the watch also displayed the date. It doesn't, it just looks like it does.
on October 29, 2013
Everyone that has seen me wear this watch wants it. It's simple, nice and chic. I think I'll be passing a few of these out for Christmas gifts this year.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.