Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bessky® Women's Chronograph Silicone with Crystal Rhinestones Watch
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on September 5, 2013
I love this watch. I think it is stylish and extremely affordable. I feel that I get sick of wearing a certain watch relatively fast and at this price my husband said I can buy 20 watches! It is comfortable, however I have very thin wrists and have to have it on the tightest notch. I wish that they would make this style of watches in a petite version. However, I highly recommend it. Oh, the date and military time faces do not function, just the hour, minute, and second hands. I have had mine for about 2 months and it still works great! To clean it, I have sprayed the keyboard dusting stuff on it, just to get the dust out of the crevices.
on June 30, 2014
Lol usually I only care about the style (very cute watch) but in this case I actually wanted to tell the time by the second day it fell behind in the time, the dates don't work(very sad) and the time is not accurate at all over all waste of money, cute watch though, even though it WILL NOT te you the time.
on December 18, 2013
This watch was a great price, as is reflected in the cheap construction!! Within one week some of the stones around the watch fell off. Annoying? yes, does the watch still function? yes. Now after about three weeks of use, the mechanism that sets the time fell off!! There is no way to set/adjust the time! Functional watch? Absolutely NOT!!
on July 4, 2012
The watch is a nice replica of a much more expensive watch. The three small dials do not work but no one would know the difference unless they got really close! I like it, it is comfortable, and I would consider buying it in several different colors!
on January 28, 2014
I received this today and was pleasantly surprised for $7. It has good weight and seem sturdy. It started up right away and has been ticking away every since. Of course it's not the greatest watch I have ever seen but it's really good for the price.
on March 21, 2014
Thank God for this beautiful watch. My sister has no idea how much it cost me, but she thinks it's the best watch to wear everyday. Even in gardening, she wears it. She doesn't want to take it off...I'm glad for Geneva Faux watches...just love them.
on October 26, 2012
So far this watch is just gorgeous. I have gotten compliments on it and everyone thinks it is an expensive watch. For the money, you can't go wrong.
on February 5, 2013
After purchasing thus watch it took a week for the dial to break. Nice watch put you get what you pay for.
on August 5, 2015
I changed my review to 1 star. The first time my daughter wore the watch it fell a part. Where the band mounts to the watch fell off. The band didn't break. So what ever type of adhesive they used to mount the band is no better then Elmer's glue. I do expect more from a $10 watch. Did hope she could get a year out of it, but one day?

So I wasn't expecting much from these watches due to the low prices & I figured if they worked for a year it was worth it. First off, everybody should know that the 3 small dials just sit there & look pretty. They don't/won't ever move.` Why you ask? The little needle dial arms are glued on & that is the price we pay for being cheap folks! The watch quality itself really doesn't look that bad once you see it, I've seen worse in $25-$30 range watches at your favorite box store. The watch band seems like it will be the first to go, feels pretty cheap to the touch & when they were punching the holes through, the machine/person didn't go all the way through. Not sure what brand they were imitating designing/building these knock off's, we'll see how long they last.
on March 9, 2015
Its pretty. My sister likes it well enough. You can tell its cheap but she's never owned a watch before so I bought her a couple inexpensive ones to let her test out what she likes. She thought this was pretty.