Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on January 30, 2016
Band broke with in a week
on March 6, 2013
I love the color and style of the watch, however, it arrived with one stone already missing and within 2 hours of wearing it, 4 more fell out. Also, be aware that the day/date/24hr dials do not move.

The two stars are for comfort and the fact that it fit correctly on my average sized wrist, and the hour marks are easy to see and read, even in low light.
on August 2, 2012
this watch is very pretty(for the price) but i must say that you must not buy for several reasons.
1. watch feels very cheap
2. WATCH DOES NOT WORK. AT ALL. I CHANGED BATTERIES AND EVERYTHING
on July 31, 2012
This product was nothing like the picture. Gave them away! Wish the product was better looking. I would not order again from the company. The price was cheap, but they look like they came from the gum machine. This was not a good buy at all, please don't order this product.
on April 14, 2014
I had looked in stores for the same watch but no one had the combination of white silicone and gold color but I found it on Amazon right away. I got in 3 days and it's just right. It works like an expensive watch but much less costly.
on November 15, 2012
I give this rating that the product complies with all the features that are placed in advertising, I recommend this seller and this product to the general public
on October 24, 2013
I wore the watch to work the first day I received it. While sitting at my desk, the entire face plate fell out onto the floor and shattered. Not only am I out a watch, but I had to clean up broken glass all over the floor.
on June 14, 2016
Product was what i expected
on December 27, 2012
Love it...made me feel special. Whenever you wear white it always made me feel special...This white watch stand out and I love the attention is gives me
on March 13, 2015
I received this watch today, and it looks just like the picture. I can't wait to wear it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.