Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Geneva Chronograph Look Watch with Crystals..Gold Tone Metal Link
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on February 19, 2014
Bout two years ago my father bought me a MK watch which we know is like $250. I loved it so much and wore it everyday until it was stolen along with the luggage i left in a friends car. I had the money replace it but I just couldnt fathom paying that. So i looked for alternatives and found this watch. I its a great look a like and the best thing to know is BEFORE YOU WEAR THE WATCH BUY A CLEAR SEALANT FROM WALMART OR MICHAELS (rustoleme spray paint clear gloss $5) AND SPRAY AN EVEN COAT ON BOTH SIDES (tape over the front glass> use exacto bade to cut off excess tape) LET DRY REMOVE TAPE AND WEAR. I;ve had this watch over a year now and it looks almost as good as the day i got it.

PS this process worrks for all costume jewlery keeps it from turning green and irrating the skin.
33 comments| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 7, 2011
I wasn't in the mood to spend $250 on a trendy watch, so I thought I could get by with an inexpensive version. It was beautiful for about a month until the gold started to wear off. Now it's unwearable. I would suggest this for someone who wants to wear this only occasionally rather than as an everyday watch.
0Comment| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2011
This watch is so close to being perfect. Geneva is known for inexpensive watches and have been making them for many years. This watch functions well and looks fantastic. The one major flaw with it is the finish. I bought this one, and the rose gold version for my wife and she loved them. After only wearing them for 2 days, the inside of the bands had black spots appearing. The finish was turning, and it was not possible to correct. My wife was so disappointed!! The vendor that I bought them from was very prompt in giving me a refund, so no problems there, however, we would have preferred to keep them and have the finish hold up for at least a year.
33 comments| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2015
review image review image review image
on December 1, 2014
I rated 4stars cause it was good for the price it was but had too get ticker fixed in order to tell the time
on May 31, 2014
The clock hands stopped working after only several weeks, it's not an issue with the batteries I determined. Just crappy materials.
on November 15, 2011
I bought this watch as i wanted to buy a cheaper version of the beautiful Michael kors watches. I was really worried of the colour, quality etc of the watch as it is only 16$. However, it doesn't look cheap AT ALL. It looks like a real heavy expensive watch and its absolutely beautiful. The diamonds aren't a lot at all and neither is the gold. The size is comparable to a fossil watch. The diamonds aren't flashy they look amazing. Also it arrived so quick, 2 days before the estimated shipping date! It even came with a little bangle for free. I recommend this watch too anyone trying to save money but still have a beautiful watch. If your looking for a gold watch, buy this one! This ones particularly nice because the background on the face is gold like the more expensive versions instead of white which looks cheap. BUY IT!

also it was too big, which i expected as most watches come too big. It was very easy to remove a couple links, you just have to watch a video on it or something. So ya if you dont mind removing the links yourself or getting it sized then the size shouldnt be a problem.
22 comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2015
hello i love the watch but i need to know how to adjust it
on September 28, 2013
I'm mad about this order. I have yet to get the watch that I ordered more than a week ago. It is past the date that it was supposed to come and I still haven't even gotten a message back from the supplier to get my money back.
on August 22, 2015
In love with this watch! At first I was pretty disappointed that it was extremely big but I found a YouTube video on how to size a watch and now it fits perfect! Purchased another one in a different color totally worth the $5!