Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 25, 2013
These watches appeared nice in the pictures and given the price of the watches I didn't expect much in the quality department. Boy was I wrong! These watches exceeded my expectations and I received many compliments wearing each metal option. My mom loved the gold watch, so much that I decided to give it to her and it looks great on her. The only advice I would give is that if you have a delicate or small wrists, know that you will need to have a few links removed to ensure a proper fit.
213 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on June 12, 2015
hello i love the watch but i need to know how to adjust it
10 people found this helpful
on April 24, 2015
review imagereview imagereview image
33 people found this helpful
on August 15, 2015
For the price? Love love love! My friend bought a Rolex for about $400 and my friends said they see barely any difference!

You might want to invest in some clear nail polish to paint the insides, because of you wear it daily it may have some discoloring over time. But still, for $5? So worth it!!
Also, this may just be my silly mistake, but I am an average 16 y/o 5'7 120 lbs teenage girl, but it's a little large around my wrist. I don't think I even checked to see if they had sizes though! Might just be my mistake.
4 people found this helpful
on September 21, 2015
Received the watch today, it looks better than I had expected and appears to be quite solid. I showed it to a friend and he was stupefied when I told him what I paid for it, under $6.00 including shipping. How long it lasts, remains to be seen but for the money it is very hard to pass up. According to Amazon it has a 2 year warranty, how could you lose. I will say that it is a bit flashy but then I have a couple of WAY more expensive watches that are just as, if not more blingy that I wear on rare occasions but would not want to lose or have stolen...something like this one, who cares..
on July 3, 2016
Well this watch is exactly what it looks like in the photo. Unfortunately I'm assuming my watch was beat up on the way over by shipping because the side is cracked. I have a beautiful crack on the edge of the watch, it only is cracked over 8:00 but it is annoying to look at. Also slightly small looking on my wrist. Other than that it does its job.
One person found this helpful
on August 22, 2015
In love with this watch! At first I was pretty disappointed that it was extremely big but I found a YouTube video on how to size a watch and now it fits perfect! Purchased another one in a different color totally worth the $5!
5 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 13, 2018
I put fits as expected because you can always take out a link to make it smaller. This is a good price for a teen who wants a GOLD watch. It works great and has lasted. Too bad my sons tastes change erratically. :-)
on March 25, 2016
I got this watch to get the look for less, basically. Everyone had a large gold watch, but I didn't like the high price tags! When I found this on Amazon, I decided to give it a try. So glad that I did. When it came, it was rather large for my petite wrist (I'm 5' 3") so I had to get a few of the links taken out. I also don't like my jewelry on my arms loose (definitely not a bangles person) so if you are petite but like that, you may not have to make any adjustments. It held up really well and I am happy with my purchase!
One person found this helpful
on February 19, 2014
Bout two years ago my father bought me a MK watch which we know is like $250. I loved it so much and wore it everyday until it was stolen along with the luggage i left in a friends car. I had the money replace it but I just couldnt fathom paying that. So i looked for alternatives and found this watch. I its a great look a like and the best thing to know is BEFORE YOU WEAR THE WATCH BUY A CLEAR SEALANT FROM WALMART OR MICHAELS (rustoleme spray paint clear gloss $5) AND SPRAY AN EVEN COAT ON BOTH SIDES (tape over the front glass> use exacto bade to cut off excess tape) LET DRY REMOVE TAPE AND WEAR. I;ve had this watch over a year now and it looks almost as good as the day i got it.

PS this process worrks for all costume jewlery keeps it from turning green and irrating the skin.
118 people found this helpful