Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 987 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,663 reviews
on April 24, 2015
review image review image review image
on February 19, 2014
Bout two years ago my father bought me a MK watch which we know is like $250. I loved it so much and wore it everyday until it was stolen along with the luggage i left in a friends car. I had the money replace it but I just couldnt fathom paying that. So i looked for alternatives and found this watch. I its a great look a like and the best thing to know is BEFORE YOU WEAR THE WATCH BUY A CLEAR SEALANT FROM WALMART OR MICHAELS (rustoleme spray paint clear gloss $5) AND SPRAY AN EVEN COAT ON BOTH SIDES (tape over the front glass> use exacto bade to cut off excess tape) LET DRY REMOVE TAPE AND WEAR. I;ve had this watch over a year now and it looks almost as good as the day i got it.

PS this process worrks for all costume jewlery keeps it from turning green and irrating the skin.
33 comments| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2015
hello i love the watch but i need to know how to adjust it
on August 22, 2015
In love with this watch! At first I was pretty disappointed that it was extremely big but I found a YouTube video on how to size a watch and now it fits perfect! Purchased another one in a different color totally worth the $5!
on December 1, 2014
I rated 4stars cause it was good for the price it was but had too get ticker fixed in order to tell the time
on August 29, 2015
This is a great looking watch. The quality appears to be good, although the appeared to be broke, but I looked in the plastic bag the watch was in and found the pin that holds one end and after a little bit of effort it was back together. It also appear to not be running until I found a very small pices of plastic that was wedged under the stem where you set he watch, when I removed this it started to run and was then easy to set also. The wife just loves it I also got her the Platinum one as well and had less trouble with it, as all I had to do was remove the little piece of plastic under the stem which holds the stem up so the battery is not drained during shipping. My wife likes to wear a different watch for every day of the week, so finding these watches at Amazon has saved me a bunch of money. I have 3 more coming next month. I hope I have as good luck with them as I had with these. Thank you Amazon for saving this poor boys money for him.
on March 25, 2016
I got this watch to get the look for less, basically. Everyone had a large gold watch, but I didn't like the high price tags! When I found this on Amazon, I decided to give it a try. So glad that I did. When it came, it was rather large for my petite wrist (I'm 5' 3") so I had to get a few of the links taken out. I also don't like my jewelry on my arms loose (definitely not a bangles person) so if you are petite but like that, you may not have to make any adjustments. It held up really well and I am happy with my purchase!
on October 12, 2016
Got this and realized it wasn't working. Thinking it needed a new battery I took it to a jeweler o ly to be told the watch itself is no good. Didn't even got to wear it anywhere I received a defective watch from the beginning. Sucks.
on June 26, 2015
I totally love it
It looks so expensive
Love love love it
on July 3, 2016
Well this watch is exactly what it looks like in the photo. Unfortunately I'm assuming my watch was beat up on the way over by shipping because the side is cracked. I have a beautiful crack on the edge of the watch, it only is cracked over 8:00 but it is annoying to look at. Also slightly small looking on my wrist. Other than that it does its job.