Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 179 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 201 reviews
on January 18, 2016
I wore this watch until I couldn't wear it nomore. The older the watch gets the more realistic it looked because when I first got it it looked faked but after about a week people would be asking me where I got it and how much I paid. Great watch it's durable and you might have to get it linked, it does come big.
on September 28, 2015
You get what you pay for. I had to take out a few links to get it to fit which was a bit of work but paying to get it done would have been twice the price of the watch. It's really only wearable for a few weeks and then the coating will wear off and it will turn to a more silver color. Also the face part won't wear as quickly as the band so it will become two toned. After it starts wearing it looks very cheap and grungy.
on July 1, 2017
horrible
on March 15, 2016
This watch looked everything like the picture but after wearing it twice it started to fade, I guess it was probely good for the price but so not worth it!!!!! Waste of money buy a top instead!!!!! I would not recommend it!!!!
on December 20, 2015
I was really excited about the swatch when I bought it because of the price and that it was gold and my favorite jewelry is gold. But the watch stopped working after a short period of time and didn't fit that great. It was too big.
on May 20, 2017
I GAVE IT AWAY, THIN CHEAP PLASTIC WATCH.
on October 12, 2015
Pretty good, sh** it was like 5$! To avoid the watch chipping or changing color, simply add some sort of clear coat on top and it should last about a year! Only reason I put 4 stars is because it doesn't fit me so can't even use. 😩
on August 22, 2013
I was stoked about this, until I opened the package and the little pin holding the watch to the band slid out and now won't stay in place to even make it wearable! I understand I purchased this cheaply, but even a dollar store watch would be able to be worn at least once! I was sincerely disappointed!
on August 14, 2014
Wore it once & already tarnished and turned my wrist green
on September 18, 2015
Super cheesy looking. Might not even wear this watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question