Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on August 10, 2015
I haven't even worn the watch yet and it already broke. I was looking at the watch and trying to see if it fit my wrist. Once I took the watch off it completely broke and I don't know how to fix it. I would take it to get repaired but I just got it today and it was five dollars so I don't know if its worth it. Definitely a waste of money. The watch is very pretty though. I wish it didn't break. :(
on November 23, 2014
Love love love. It came a little big so I took it to my jeweler and had four links taken out which was only $4. Easier than trying to do it myself. I get complimented all the time by people telling me it looks like a really nice watch. I love the color because it goes with gold and silver which is great since I wear a lot of both. Warning. If you are looking for a small danity women watch this is not what you want it is chunky.
on February 10, 2016
You get what you pay for. About 2-3 weeks after use, the polish/color came off leaving it silver around the edges. Got many compliments on this watch. Beautiful for the price, but not good quality product. Worth it for occasional use.
on May 5, 2014
When I opened the plastic bag the watch arrived in, a piece fell out. That piece is a small bar that holds the watch together and allows it to close. Without the piece attached, the watch is useless. I could take it to have it repaired but I don't think I should have to do that with a product I JUST purchased. Not a happy camper, AT ALL!!!
on April 23, 2014
if you just want some costume-like jewelry this looks really nice from afar. The watch part didn't work upon arrival and up close there are some imperfections in the metal (wasn't expecting it to be perfect for 8$). Not sure how easily the links can be adjusted either... If the watch part would of functioned I wouldn't of sent it back.
on March 21, 2014
When I first received my watch I fell in love, but as soon as I put it on it was loose.
So I figured I would wear only when I am going out with the girls, then after my first wear this damn watch faded in the interior epic fail.
I did love the sparkle and it's light in weight. I wish it was better manufactured.
on March 2, 2014
i had this watch for only a few days and it broke. i was able to find the piece that broke and fixed it by putting in back into place but if you cant find it or have trouble putting small objects into small holes then you are sol.
on May 20, 2014
I absolutely love it but it is way too big for my wrist and have to get it taken in which is a little annoying but reasonable because not everyone's wrists are the same and some are bigger than others. Other than that it is beautiful and people think it's a super expensive one!
on January 24, 2014
I was not happy with the quality of this watch I was expecting it to be stronger then what it is. It does look nice but was expecting it to have a stronger thicker band then what it had.
on November 16, 2014
I Iove this watch! Second time purchasing, the color is a real rose gold and it looks expensive. Only negative is that I have a small wrist I weigh 125 and it is a little too big, but nothing major.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.